New Patterns, Thread; Holiday Sale at The Virginia Quilter.

Old December 23rd 03, 03:31 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Patterns, Thread; Holiday Sale at The Virginia Quilter.

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Dec. 16, 2003

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello everyone!

We hope you all enjoying a wonderful holiday season. We have our
Christmas tree up and decorated (my favorite new ornament? - a
miniature Easy-Bake Oven!), and the lights are up outside...now if
only I could find my Johnny Mathis Christmas CD. :-)

We're having a great sale this week on all of our Christmas,
Halloween, and Hanukkah fabrics. Batiks are $6.50/yd and everything
else is $6.00/yd. There is a 1yd Minimum cut and the sale ends Dec
25th at midnight ET. :-)

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Block Party Studios Panels & Kits
Things Quilters Really Think 2 Panel

**New Patterns
Pitter Patter Quilt Pattern
Another Quick Brick Quilt Pattern
Cobblestone Court Quilt Pattern
Hope of Hartford Table Runner Pattern
Chelsea Tote Pattern
Rail Fence Table Runner Pattern
Catnip Quilt Pattern

**New Thread
Aurifil Cotton Mako 28wt Thread
This 28 Wt. thread can be used for hand or machine quilting. It
beautifully fills in the decorative stitches on your sewing or
embroidery machines. It does a great job for topstitching and a
fantastic buttonhole stitch for either hand or machine sewing.
White
Black
Bright Red
Dusky Blue

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks, Happy Quilting, and Happy Holidays!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Toll Free 1-866-827-8458