Gwen Kelly

Old July 19th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Gwen Kelly

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let any of you who knew Gwen Kelly that she passed
away suddenly on Tues. morning.

Hugs,

Nora

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Please pass my condolences on to
her family.

Incidentally, she has a small memorial in my house. Almost two years ago,
when I was in hospital in a strange city after evacuating following
hurricane Katrina, this group - rcty - made me a comfort afghan, and Gwen
contributed two of the squares. All the way from Australia to the U.S.!

Her collapse must have been a horrible shock to everyone. My thoughts and
prayers are with her family and friends.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

I also have a memorial in my house as well. Two afghans were sent to
Matthew and myself a couple of years back, which Gwen contributed to. And I
also have (here on the computer stand, where I can see it everyday as a
reminder that I'm not alone) a prayer card to "The Infant Jesus of Prague"
that Gwen sent me a couple of years ago when we were having so much trouble.
Everytime I look at the card I think of Gwen and remember her kind words
that she emailed me often.

Gwen always remembered me as the first person to welcome her to rcty years
ago when she first found us. The fact that she found that to be so very
special always made me smile. She was such a sweet and gentle lady. Bless
her!

*hugs*
Gemini

Old July 20th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default quitting smoking idea

NOREEN i wish you that it will hold and and that it will ADD health to
your life ,,,
You could Save the money from not buying cigarets and buy yourself a
neat present !!!!!
mirjam

Old July 20th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

The NO smoking rule is quite strong here !!! and in this house
FORBIDDEN
So you are welcome Without smoke ,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a FINE 'yarn':

NOREEN i wish you that it will hold and and that it will ADD health to
your life ,,,
You could Save the money from not buying cigarets and buy yourself a
neat present !!!!!
mirjam

Mirjam. . .
Thank you, dear friend, it WILL hold, as I have no desire to go through the
quitting process ever again!
Perhaps I could book a trip to Israel????

Much love and hugs,
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old July 21st 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default My Girl!

YarnWright wrote:
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a FINE 'yarn':

NOREEN i wish you that it will hold and and that it will ADD health to
your life ,,,
You could Save the money from not buying cigarets and buy yourself a
neat present !!!!!
mirjam

Mirjam. . .
Thank you, dear friend, it WILL hold, as I have no desire to go through the
quitting process ever again!
Perhaps I could book a trip to Israel????

Much love and hugs,
Noreen

Noreen,

I could hug you if you were here. How proud of you I am at this great
time in your life. I bet Don is also.

Pride and much Love,
Dennis & Gail

Gwen Kelly. Qintes Yarn 1 May 18th 06 04:45 AM
Gwen Kelly Qintes Yarn 1 May 17th 06 11:48 PM
Gwen Kelly Qintes Yarn 0 May 17th 06 04:32 AM
Gwen Kelly, 113 Hotham Street, Collingwood, Vic 3066 AUSTRALIA Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 0 May 16th 06 05:30 AM
Kelly NoraBalcer Yarn 1 January 12th 04 08:39 PM