Artistic Habnd Made Quilts, Cradle To Grave and all Cuddles inBetween, 5 Heart Quilts of Tehachapi Welcomes You, Linked here

Old June 3rd 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Claudia Blodget

Default Artistic Habnd Made Quilts, Cradle To Grave and all Cuddles inBetween, 5 Heart Quilts of Tehachapi Welcomes You, Linked here

I am an investigative journalist who is posting this news post to
this needlework group on behalf of Claudia Blodget owner of 5 Heart
Quilts of Tehachapi California, your quilting place for lessons,
fabric, quilting retreats, custom commissions and long arm machine
quilting. The link to the 5 Heart Quilts site,with more sites
forthcoming, is listed below in a link to 5 Heart Quilts at webs.com

http://www.5heartquilts.webs.com/

Call or stop by during our business hours.

Our Specialties Include

Classes ~ We have a full calendar of classes featuring beginning to
advanced projects. Visit our Calendar Page for a complete schedule and
description

Quilting Retreat ~ Join us for 5 wonderful days of quilting. Meet new
friends and quilt to your hear's content! Great fun, relaxing, unique
and memorable. $100 plus fabrics.

A fine selection of 100% Cotton fabrics, books & gifts ~

We feature over 1,700 bolts of fabric with new fabrics arriving
daily. We have the latest books and newest tools available.

Consultation ~ Claudia has an art degree that gives her an edge in
helping you with your fabric selections. One-on-one quilt design
service is available

Hand-quilting & Commission Quilts ~ Claudia will help you design a
quilt of your choice and do all the work on it. Fees vary according to
size and cost of materials.

Fine Jewelry Boutique ~ Custom one-of-a-kind pieces for sale lower
than most jewelry stores

forthcoming, is listed below in a link to 5 Heart Quilts at webs.com

[...]

The Hours of Operation are

Address:

104 W. Tehachapi Blvd.
Tehachapi CA 93561 USA

Hours of operation:

Tuesday-Friday 9:30- 3:30
Saturday 10-3

Phone:

661-822-8709

Email address:

forthcoming, is listed below in a link to 5 Heart Quilts at webs.com

Reported as Spam.. No investigative reporter`would be posting an ad`.
And it certainly isn`t a news report.

'hand made' quilts Taria[_2_] Quilting 5 August 2nd 09 07:22 PM
I just posted my quilts made in 2007 Idahoqltr[_2_] Quilting 7 August 7th 07 05:23 PM
Quilts made from clothing labels WvHmmngbrd Quilting 8 March 13th 06 10:55 PM
Check out some of the quilts made from the Swap-a-block exchange! Terbear Quilting 4 October 21st 04 10:43 PM
Baby Quilts Custom Made Bonnie Miller Quilting 2 July 30th 03 04:17 AM