Ginnie Thompson

Old December 9th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Janet[_3_]

Default Ginnie Thompson

Since I haven't seen a post, I thought this group would be interested
to know that Ginnie Thompson passed away on December 5.

http://fenceviewer.com/site/index.ph...969:obituaries

Janet

Old December 10th 10, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

On 12/9/2010 9:56 AM, Janet wrote:
Since I haven't seen a post, I thought this group would be interested
to know that Ginnie Thompson passed away on December 5.

http://fenceviewer.com/site/index.ph...969:obituaries

Janet

I'm so sorry. She gave so much to the industry.

Dianne
Old December 12th 10, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/9/10 10:56 AM, in article
, "Janet"
wrote:

Since I haven't seen a post, I thought this group would be interested
to know that Ginnie Thompson passed away on December 5.

http://fenceviewer.com/site/index.ph...ticle&id=54668
:Virginia%20%E2%80%9CGinnie%E2%80%9D%20Ruth%20Aust in%20Thompson&catid=969bit
uaries

Janet

How sad - I've only stitched with her flower thread a few times but have
nearly the full collection as I enjoyed it that much!

Cheryl

Old December 21st 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Janet wrote:
Since I haven't seen a post, I thought this group would be interested
to know that Ginnie Thompson passed away on December 5.

http://fenceviewer.com/site/index.ph...969:obituaries

Janet

It's been a sad month with Olwyn Mary and now Ginnie Thompson. I have
some of her very early newsletters. She was one of the people most
responsible for the revival of cross stitch and counted embroidery in
North America in the 1970s.

MargW