Winter Rubber Stamp Newsletter

Old November 23rd 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Bunch Of Fun

Default Winter Rubber Stamp Newsletter

Bunch Of Fun Rubber Stamps Winter Newsletter

In this issue:

2007 Contest $125 in prizes!
New Products !
Christmas shopping deadlines
Free Rubber Stamps with your order
Upcoming Products

2007 CONTEST $125 IN PRIZES !

Just a reminder about 2007 rubber stamp art contest. $125 in prizes are
to be won!

All art is due by end of this year. Complete details at the following link:
http://www.bunchoffun.com/html/contest_2007.html

NEW PRODUCTS

I'm really happy to introduce these two new products, first is a Fantasy
Alphabet Set by Australian fairy artist Selina Fenech. It's got all 26
letters plus two fairy verses. Click below for details.
http://bunchoffun.com/html/selina_fe...er_stamps.html

And second is another fairy set featuring the wonderful art of Jasmine
Becket-Grifftih. It's got 7 stamps, an ink pad, 6 coloring pencils,
blank gretting cards and envelopes, everything you need to make four
cards. Click below for photos and more.
http://bunchoffun.com/html/jasmine_b...er_stamps.html

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DEADLINES

Be certain to receive your orders by Christmas, click below for ordering
deadlines!
http://www.bunchoffun.com/html/christmas_shopping.html

FREE RUBBER STAMPS

Want some free rubber stamps? Orders over $50 entitle you to free stamp
sets! Click below for details!
http://www.bunchoffun.com/html/free_...mps_offer.html

UPCOMING PRODUCTS

In a few weeks we'll be adding a whole bunch of background stamps.
Please check our website again early December.

Wishing you warm and happy holidays!

- Carleton

BUNCH OF FUN, PO Box 12, Beaconsfield, QC, H9W 5T6, Canada

Canada & USA toll-free 24 hr Voice Mail/Fax: 1-877-419-8488
Other countries: +1.514.428.0471
Email: Web: www.bunchoffun.com
ALPHABET RUBBER STAMP SETS - ASIAN RUBBER STAMPS