Carving books

Old March 5th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving

Default Carving books

I have a number of used woodcarving books in my own library that I no
longer use and was thinking of selling on eBay.

Anyone have any successful experience in this are they would share?

Bob

Old March 6th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Bob, gave forth these words of wisdom:
I have a number of used woodcarving books in my own library that I no
longer use and was thinking of selling on eBay.

Anyone have any successful experience in this are they would share?

Hi Bob,
I have been trying to get rid of some of my books for sometime now. Not much success I am afraid :-(
As a matter of interest my sales are as below, ( any one interested? :-)
Good luck anyway,
Cheers,
Alec

Power Tool Woodcarving
Alan Bridgewater, Gill Bridgewater

Practical Tips for Turners and Carvers

The Craft of Woodcarving
Antony Denning

Book of Woodworking

Wildfowl Carving: Essential Techniques for Carving, Texturing and Painting Wildfowl v. 1
HRH Prince Philip (Foreword), Jim Pearce

Alec Powell
Watlington Oxon. UK
Skype name: alecpowell

Old March 22nd 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving

"Alec Powell" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Bob, gave forth these words of wisdom:
on eBay.

Sorry Bob, must be age creeping on. Selling mine on Amazon :-)
Alec
--
Alec Powell
Watlington Oxon. UK

I don't want to be rude here but the only luck I have had on EBay is bad
luck. I say F**K EBay!

Old March 25th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.carving

Thanks for your thoughts.

I have had some luck selling to associates, but may try Amazon too if
they offer this service in Canada/USA.

I have some friends that do some selling on eBay and they swear by it
rather than at it. I have also seen comments elswhere that some people
have had bad experiences.

Bob

CRAFT ART BOOKS old books Marketplace 0 January 11th 06 11:25 PM
CRAFT ART BOOKS old books Marketplace 0 January 11th 06 11:25 PM
CRAFT ART BOOKS old books Marketplace 0 January 11th 06 02:39 PM
CRAFT ART BOOKS old books Marketplace 0 January 11th 06 02:39 PM