OT-just a test,please ignore

Old December 7th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default OT-just a test,please ignore

test, test,test
Old December 7th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:21:11 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

test, test,test

If you keep doing this, we will fail you Lucille !

Wouldn't be the first time!

Old December 8th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:23:54 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:21:11 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

test, test,test

If you keep doing this, we will fail you Lucille !

Wouldn't be the first time!

I was thinking of something witty but the head on the television just
said there is a woman who sees the Virgin Mary in her MRI of her brain
and I just can't compete - she's going to put the pic up on ebay.

I saw that on TV and it didn't look like that to me. However, I must admit
I generally see a blob of dust, or a bit of moisture when others see the
Virgin Mary or Christ or something else religious.

Old December 8th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/7/08 4:21 PM, in article , "lucille"
wrote:

test, test,test

Yah, right, we're going to ignore that

Old December 8th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote:

test, test,test

Yah, right, we're going to ignore that

Will you kiddies act your age!! lol

Old December 8th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

"lucretia borgia" wrote
It must be hard work being the Virgin Mary - or Elvis I suppose.

Yes, but there is no troupe of parachuting Virgin Mary impersonators. Yet.

Dawne

Old December 8th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 12/7/08 4:21 PM, in article ,
"lucille"
wrote:

test, test,test
Yah, right, we're going to ignore that

Will you kiddies act your age!! lol

Never!

Cheryl

Thatta girl! Now you've got it.

Old December 8th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

lucretia wrote .
"Dawne Peterson" wrote:
"lucretia borgia" wrote
It must be hard work being the Virgin Mary - or Elvis I suppose.

Yes, but there is no troupe of parachuting Virgin Mary impersonators.
Yet.

Dawne

I don't know, what about all those little kids in Nativity plays ???

Just got a great image of a Virgin Mary drill team, two dozen school girls
with blue tablecloths over their heads marching with the regulation plastic
baby dolls from the Sunday School pageant. Must be because I was up last
night writing a narration for the impromptu pageant that is part of the
early Christmas Eve service at the Anglican church I used to attend. (I
will not be at the service, but committed to the script a long time ago)
Dawne

igno 2nd TEST YarnWright Yarn 10 February 12th 07 05:56 AM
igno TEST YarnWright Yarn 0 February 11th 07 05:20 AM
this is a test, please ignore alexc Needlework 1 July 21st 04 09:34 PM
Test Ignore Fred Needlework 2 August 1st 03 11:47 AM
Test Please Ignore Mary Needlework 0 July 29th 03 05:16 PM