AD: Finally new beads on Ebay & update on my son (OT) :) ~ SPIglass Studio

Old September 26th 03, 06:33 PM
Paulette I.

Default AD: Finally new beads on Ebay & update on my son (OT) :) ~ SPIglass Studio

Hi everyone!

Well, I'm finally back!! My son, Aiden Elijah, was born on August 27th by unscheduled C-section after 19 1/2 hours of labor. He was
a week late. I failed to progress fast enough, so they had to go ahead and deliver him by C-section. That was pretty scary for me,
since I haven't had any kind of surgery since I was 5 years old and that was just getting my tonsils out. We are both doing fine.
I'm still recovering, but doing better. Here's some links to pics of him. He is such a joy!!

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...n4daysold2.jpg

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...iden9days2.jpg

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...2wks4days1.jpg

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...2wks4days2.jpg

He just takes alot of my time nowdays, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Not much time for making beads right now, but I did
manage to make a few this past week. I listed them on Ebay and all are 3 day auctions which will be ending Friday evening (Pacific
Time). Some of them have already been snapped up with "Buy It Now".

Thank you so much for your continued interest in my work!!! Without all of my customers, I would be unable to be a work-at-home-mom.
My son and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Ebay About Me page
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/

Ebay auction listings with pics:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...utter bearies

"Available Now" pages on website
http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...ilable_now.htm

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...ilable_now.htm

Take care,
Paulette
flutterbearies
SPIglass Studio
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/
Website: http://www.spiglass-studio.com OR http://www.flutterdesigns.com

JustBeads auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=700924009

Old September 26th 03, 06:39 PM
Carol in SLC

http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIglassStudio/images/Aiden/Aiden9days2.jpg

What a precious little boy!!! Congratulations again, Paulette!!

Carol in SLC
eBay auctions: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2660220770
(then click on "view seller's other Items")
Old September 26th 03, 07:41 PM
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwwwwww! He's beautiful! Congratulations Paulette!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 26th 03, 10:18 PM
Kandice Seeber

Paulette!! I am so glad things are going well and you are back to making
beads.
You owe me a phone call, girl! ((((((hugs))))))
Isn't Aiden the ***cutest***?????
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 26th 03, 10:33 PM
Shirley Shone

Congratulations, he is a treasure to behold.
Shirley

In article , Paulette I.
writes
[...]

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...Items&userid=f
lutterbearies

Old September 27th 03, 01:11 AM
Cheryl

HE's A DOLL!

I'd say from the 4 day old picture - he must have been a pretty good sized baby
too.....

beautiful work kiddo !G

Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 28th 03, 06:07 AM
KDK

Congrats on a beautiful baby!!!!!!

And a big welcome to Aiden!!

Kathy K

Old October 2nd 03, 05:16 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Paulette I." wrote:

[...]

Congratulations! He is adorable... my husband looked over at the monitor
when I was looking at the pics and commented on what great pictures
those are! His gaze is so direct and bright for a newborn, and he looks
so full of personality!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe
Old October 6th 03, 02:17 AM
meijhana

Oh, My!!! What a kewtie!!!

Mom, can I have one??? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!

I will love him, and squeeze him, and call him George!

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.