Commercials

Old March 11th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Olwyn Mary

Default Commercials

Are we allowing unlimited ads now? If so, I shall stop reading this group.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old March 13th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Juno

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Are we allowing unlimited ads now? If so, I shall stop reading this group.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Olwyn Mary, It's not what we are allowing it's what spammers are doing.
Please don't leave we value your input.
Juno
Old March 14th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Are we allowing unlimited ads now? If so, I shall stop
reading this group.

This newsgroup is not moderated. There is no "allowed"
number of ads, there *should* be none, but spammers are
liars and thieves, they don't care. Stick around, adjust
your filters (mostly *@gmail), and enjoy the useful
information "here".

Beverly

Old March 14th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Trish Brown

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Are we allowing unlimited ads now? If so, I shall stop reading this group.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

What do you suggest we do to stop the ads?

--
Trish {|:-} Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old March 14th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Samantha Hill - take out TRASH to reply

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Are we allowing unlimited ads now? If so, I shall stop reading this
group.

As I said before and got roundly critized for recently in some newsgroup
or another, there is no "allowing" or "not allowing" ads in an
unmoderated Usenet newsgroup. You can't stop them from coming; you can
only make them sorry enough that they came that they don't want to come
back.
Old March 14th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Right backatcha, Stev-O!!

Or mayhap you *like* the doorknob?

--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
.. .
Are we allowing unlimited ads now? If so, I shall stop reading this
group.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Watch out for that

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

doorknob!

Commercials. Olwyn Mary Needlework 3 March 14th 08 03:51 PM
Off Topic- words of wisdom from radio commercials The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me Quilting 1 August 25th 03 11:07 AM