BOUTIQUE SERIES HOME TEXTILE TOWEL BATHROBE

Old July 30th 05, 08:55 AM
toweldt

Default BOUTIQUE SERIES HOME TEXTILE TOWEL BATHROBE

Dear Sir/Madam,

Did you see NEW Home Textile items in our web site?

We would be very pleased to be of service to you with Boutique Series
of the Home Textile.

Home Page : www.onderdt.com

HOME TEXTILE : http://www.onderdt.com/odt/index.php?cid=14

BEST REGARDS,
BULENT BISGIN

ONDER DIS TICARET

Tel : +90 216 565 75 74

Mail :

WEB:
www.onderdt.com

Home Textile http://www.onderdt.com/odt/index.php?cid=14

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/index.php?cid=14

Overstock BeachTowel - Bathrobe - StripedTowel

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=240

5000 pcs.HIGH QUALITY VELOUR BATHROBES 5,35 Euro/pc.

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=236

Embroidered Jack Towels

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=120

Yarn Dyed TOWELS - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=238

Boutique Series of TOWEL & BATHROBES - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=237

Organic Towels - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=233

Bath Towels

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=196

Bathrobes

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=189

Acrylic Blankets - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=186

Trousseau Sets - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=181

Hotel Towel Sets - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=180

Beach Towels

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=179

Prayer Rugs for Muslim - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=178

Designed Modern and Classic Carpets - Regular Production

http://www.onderdt.com/odt/contents.php?cid=232

Old July 30th 05, 01:22 PM
Carolyn McCarty

Geeeeeeeeze!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

ups.com...

Old July 30th 05, 02:38 PM
Jessamy

I have a delicious recipe for Spam...