Can you suggest a crochet pattern?

Old January 14th 04, 04:59 AM
news.sonic.net

Default Can you suggest a crochet pattern?

I just found another forgotten part of my stash - 7 50 gr balls of fingering
weight boucle yarn - and thought I would make a shawl out of it.
I am a beginning to intermediate crocheter.
Can you suggest a pattern for me? I prefer pattens available for free
oline.

Thanks guys.

Kelly

Old January 14th 04, 05:32 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:59:41 GMT, news.sonic.net wrote:

I just found another forgotten part of my stash - 7 50 gr balls of fingering
weight boucle yarn - and thought I would make a shawl out of it.
I am a beginning to intermediate crocheter.
Can you suggest a pattern for me? I prefer pattens available for free
oline.

Thanks guys.

Kelly

Kelly,
Do you mean a shawl as in triangular, or a wrap as in rectangular?
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 14th 04, 05:50 AM
news.sonic.net

A wrap would be easier, but a triangular shawl would work as well. It is
gorgeous yarn, and I don't want to use it on a scarf or something blah.

Kelly

Old January 14th 04, 06:07 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 05:50:35 GMT, news.sonic.net wrote:

A wrap would be easier, but a triangular shawl would work as well. It is
gorgeous yarn, and I don't want to use it on a scarf or something blah.

Kelly

Okay, Kelly! It's midnite here in Tennessee... I'll look through my
bookmarks and favorites in the AM and get you some links....
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 14th 04, 06:49 AM
Bryan

Altho I have no clue what your talking about in terms of what that yarn may
look like, (I go into walmrt, look at the colors and say I like that color,
I'll take home 3 and see what I can make). Here are a few of my favorite's
that have several shawl patterns. I found my current fav patter, 1970's
fringed shawl I think is the title, in the first link, it's basicly 3dc's
2ch's repeat for 2 days and it's done :-)

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html
http://www.myhq.com/public/p/h/phonaker/
http://www.priscillascrochet.com/patterns.html

Bryan

Old January 15th 04, 07:21 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:07:23 -0600, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 05:50:35 GMT, news.sonic.net wrote:

A wrap would be easier, but a triangular shawl would work as well. It is
gorgeous yarn, and I don't want to use it on a scarf or something blah.

Kelly

Okay, Kelly! It's midnite here in Tennessee... I'll look through my
bookmarks and favorites in the AM and get you some links....
Hugs,
Noreen

Kelly, the bookmarks I had seem to have dissappeared... I'm looking through
my second hard drive to see if I stored them there... I do see that someone
else gave you some links though....
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 15th 04, 08:30 PM
news.sonic.net

Thanks for looking for me! I did see one stole that was gathered at the
ends and had a tassle. the nice thing is that the yarn is so fine and soft
that I 'll be able to gather it up into a scarf if I want.

Kelly
news