New Block

Old January 15th 11, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO

Default New Block

Just realized that after looking at the block on FB, that 2 of my
strips are in the wrong place. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh well, I'm not going to take them out. How frustrating. Maybe I
will like it even more than I already do if it's done the right way.

Old January 15th 11, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves

"Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO" wrote in ...

Just realized that after looking at the block on FB, that 2 of my
strips are in the wrong place. * *GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh well, I'm not going to take them out. *How frustrating. *Maybe I
will like it even more than I already do if it's done the right way.- Hide quoted text -

After looking at it, the 4 blue ones are wrong. Dark and light. Oh
well. No one will ever know.

The size measures out to be 17 1/2 x 17 1/2. I'd like to make enough
for maybe a twin size.

I have the measurements of each piece that needs to be cut out but I'm
just not sure how to go about adding it all up. This is a Block-of-
the-month thing from Joann's so I'm sure I won't be able to find the
same fabrics used in this block unless there happens to be some of the
FQ's left. If not I can very each pick other fabrics. Wouldn't
bother me.

Cindy
Old January 19th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Cindy;
"mistakes" are never wrong...just design choices.

Block help Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO Quilting 2 January 15th 11 12:51 AM
My first block gyrlcentric Quilting 5 September 23rd 06 01:04 PM
name that block Polly Esther Quilting 20 April 3rd 06 08:43 PM
"Strolling the Block" block exchange....members wanted! Terbear Quilting 5 October 4th 04 04:45 AM
Looking for a block Tamara Quilting 1 November 18th 03 08:05 AM