ot-unbelievable sister act!

Old April 8th 10, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Default ot-unbelievable sister act!

Message cut&pasted as received today.....just wait until they stop
singing for the best bits! Enjoy, jennellh

This is rather unbelievable. . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...layer_embedded

This is a video of an act from 1944 - a sister act called the Ross
Sisters.

I had never heard of them. The song they sing is about 45 seconds
long (nothing special) but what they do next is...!

I don't think I have ever seen a human being do some of the stunts
they did!

Old April 9th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_]

Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
Message cut&pasted as received today.....just wait until they stop
singing for the best bits! Enjoy, jennellh

This is rather unbelievable. . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...layer_embedded

This is a video of an act from 1944 - a sister act called the Ross
Sisters.

I had never heard of them. The song they sing is about 45 seconds
long (nothing special) but what they do next is...!

I don't think I have ever seen a human being do some of the stunts
they did!

How. On. Earth!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old April 9th 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

On Apr 8, 9:35*pm, "Gen" wrote:
Unbelievable. *I can't imagine being that flexible. *Thanks for posting.
Gen

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in ...

Message cut&pasted as received today.....just wait until they stop
singing for the best bits! *Enjoy, jennellh

This is rather unbelievable. . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...layer_embedded

This is a video of an act from 1944 - a sister act called the Ross
Sisters.

I had never heard of them. *The song they sing is about 45 seconds
long (nothing special) but what they do next is...!

I don't think I have ever seen a human being do some of the stunts
they did!

Well, I saw it but I still can't believe it! Holy cow, my old muscles
seized up just watching them! lol Pretty darn amazing! Donna
Old April 9th 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
one of the Nussbaums

OMG...just picking up my jaw from the floor !!!!

Thanks for posting the link. I can't wait to show my kids (13 & 17)
this...two more jaws to pick up off the floor I think

Karen

Old April 9th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

W O W!!
If they were doing that today they'd probably be in the Cirque du Soleil!

Old April 9th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers

Gen wrote:
Unbelievable. I can't imagine being that flexible. Thanks for posting.

I can imagine it, because I'm flexible myself and it's not fun, I wonder
how their bodies feel now, I wonder if they've had babies and if
everything has gone well, I wonder if they needed hip replacements. I
wonder if any of them died suddenly because a blood vessel or organ
ruptured, because being that flexible isn't normal and the same types of
tissue that hold joints together holds other bits of use together and
that can be a problem.

Cheers
Anne

Old April 9th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Oh, those were simpler times, weren't they?

And then I read that they were from Texas: oh, my.

Now I'm thinking of potato salad:

http://tinyurl.com/y5qxs4n

R/Sandy- used to be quite good on roller skates, but never tried
a backwards snake crawl on skates..

Old April 10th 10, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

No calories!!! I feel like my body is achey
and old after watching those gals. Goooollly!
Taria

Old April 10th 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

i saw this one on FB. Very grotesque. the singing was good, but i just
couldn't watch after the
first "bend".
amy in CNY

The unbelievable power of flowers [email protected] Beads 0 May 27th 05 11:14 PM
The unbelievable power of flowers [email protected] Needlework 0 May 27th 05 11:13 PM
You people are unbelievable roxan Beads 11 May 27th 04 04:30 AM
Unbelievable prices! Anna MCM Yarn 3 November 28th 03 06:33 PM
Unbelievable Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 5 September 20th 03 11:17 PM