Just jumping around for joy with new beads from the US

Old March 7th 05, 12:24 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default Just jumping around for joy with new beads from the US

Wow, a banner day for me! My beads from Ellen at Labyrinth Beads arrived,
along with a generous gift for Mike which I'll make him melt this week!
I've always wanted some of Ellen's stunning lentils and now I have some.
*happy dancing*

And then in the second parcel was a set of beads I'd bought from Nicole.
More lentils. Yumm, the Tourmaline set.

What a day! I'm just over the moon with the beads. Both sets are stunning,
and it took a bit of work to convince Mike they were NOT for display, they
are for wearing! Men!

Thanks to you both for such beautiful beads.

-Su

--
Tillerman Beads on eBay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthetillermanbeads
Tillerman Beads on JustBeads:

Old March 7th 05, 02:21 PM
~Candace~

Might I jump with you, Su? I got my order from Nicole, too---the Ocean
Kaleras and the Cranberry Waves. swoon!!!!!

Not to mention the set I swiped up for a song and a dance from Denise
(Glitzy Glass.) And when she found out I've been really ill, she threw in
an extra special treat--a glass heart with a window into the soul of raku.
I don't have the link handy, but I noticed it on her website when I was
drooling around..I mean ogling...er....wandering

Beady bounties abound!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old March 7th 05, 03:08 PM
Su/Cutworks

Candace wrote:

Might I jump with you, Su? I got my order from Nicole, too---the Ocean
Kaleras and the Cranberry Waves. swoon!!!!!

Only if you jump carefully!

Not to mention the set I swiped up for a song and a dance from Denise
(Glitzy Glass.) And when she found out I've been really ill, she threw in
an extra special treat--a glass heart with a window into the soul of raku.
I don't have the link handy, but I noticed it on her website when I was
drooling around..I mean ogling...er....wandering

Beady bounties abound!

Cool. Sounds like the horoscope was right: 'Today you will receive beads
beyond your wildest dreams.'

Well, ok it didn't say that but only because they know how wild our dreams
are and that the post office couldn't handle that sort of strain.

-Su

--
Tillerman Beads on eBay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthetillermanbeads
Tillerman Beads on JustBeads:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=tillermanbeads
Tillerman Beads website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk
Sign up for our newsletter for news and upcoming drawings for beads from the
Tillerman