Winner of the Contest

Old October 7th 04, 01:28 AM
Diana Curtis

Default Winner of the Contest

Once again I get to thank all of you who played my game, I appreciate you
taking the time to play and to brighten my inbox with joy and laughter, and
in this case, commiseration. For, of course, the answer to this months
question was: rippit, rippit... or unsewing. It was amazing to me how many
of us have NEVER had to do any!
And this months winner is: Jalynne!!! A small but tasteful bit of fabric
will wend its way across the country to your mailbox!
And I am sure many more of you are more anxious to hear who wins the
consolation prize of a Shetland Pony. Some in excitement, some in utter
terror. But, I promised a pony, and it shall be awarded.
The winner is: Pat on the Hill!!!!! (no, it was not a random drawing. I
just decided all on my own she needed one.)
If you wish to see this pony of yours, Pat, please go to the following url
and look in the polymer clay folder.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos
Congratulations to this months winners!!!
Next month... ... no.. I shant spoil the surprise...
Diana
--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 7th 04, 02:11 AM
Kathy Applebaum

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
And I am sure many more of you are more anxious to hear who wins the
consolation prize of a Shetland Pony. Some in excitement, some in utter
terror. But, I promised a pony, and it shall be awarded.
The winner is: Pat on the Hill!!!!! (no, it was not a random drawing. I
just decided all on my own she needed one.)
If you wish to see this pony of yours, Pat, please go to the following url
and look in the polymer clay folder.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos

How adorable! You are truly an artiste, Diana. (And I still have my ornament
in my studio for daily inspiration!)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old October 7th 04, 02:19 AM
Diana Curtis

Thank you! Im glad you like it enough to keep it out all year. :-) That is
a lovely feeling .. knowing that.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
.. .

Old October 7th 04, 02:49 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

[...]

Congratulations to both of you!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old October 7th 04, 08:34 AM
Patti

Oh Diana I'm so thrilled! g
He is gorgeous. I usually prefer girl animals, but this one *has* to be
a boy I think. I think he looks like a Samson (with all that hair?).
I presume his friend is his groom, dressed up for Christmas?
I hope you have a sturdy stable - they like kicking, and those feet
could do some damage. And they do love carrot. I hope you will have
time to send me bulletins on how he is doing, and any naughty tricks he
has learned.
(I will reciprocate with bunny tales - I have a comedian in the shed
gg)

Thanks Diana. Safe cyber riding - couldn't be better.
..
In article , Diana Curtis
writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 7th 04, 12:47 PM
Diana Curtis

Im hoping that *you* will send *me* tales of how he is doing. You did say
you had lots of room for a fiesty little pony? :-)
Dont worry, I will poke lots of holes in the box and give him lots of water
for the trip. He is excited to be going abroad.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"Patti" wrote in message
Oh Diana I'm so thrilled! g
He is gorgeous. I usually prefer girl animals, but this one *has* to be
a boy I think. I think he looks like a Samson (with all that hair?).
I presume his friend is his groom, dressed up for Christmas?
I hope you have a sturdy stable - they like kicking, and those feet
could do some damage. And they do love carrot. I hope you will have
time to send me bulletins on how he is doing, and any naughty tricks he
has learned.
(I will reciprocate with bunny tales - I have a comedian in the shed
gg)

Thanks Diana. Safe cyber riding - couldn't be better.
.
In article , Diana Curtis
writes

Old October 7th 04, 02:38 PM
Patti

Oh no!!! I didn't realise he was actually coming. Yippee!!
I thought he was a cyber pet. How wonderful. You are very kind and
generous to let me have such a gorgeous little soul. I just looked at
the miniature donkey on my bookshelf and asked if Samson could bunk with
him - he said fine. I'll only take him out for walks when it's nice. I
have some nice brown suede to make him a saddle and head collar. He
will be ridden without a bit.

Phew, I have to sit down after that surprise. Wow!! I have a pony g
Thank you *so* much.
..

In article , Diana Curtis
writes

Old October 7th 04, 09:33 PM
Diana Curtis

Tis a delight to make your wish come true. Im glad he wont be alone in the
pasture/shelf. I asked him if he liked donkeys and he said, "YES!!!". Oh,
and he is just beside himself to know he is getting a new wardrobe. He is
putting on airs already.
Hugs
Diana

--