"Face" Directory Folder UPDATE

Old March 19th 04, 04:29 AM
nzl*

know what better?
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Mary in Oregon" wrote...
Let's see..... hhhhmmmm..... I'm old enough to know better. g
Mary

"nzl*" wrote...
eh? who me?
i forget so i must be pretty well past it, lol.
you tell me first!
jeanne

and just how young are you, Ms Jeanne?? g
--
Mary

Old March 19th 04, 09:02 AM
Dave Malcolm

There is nothing wrong with cradle robbing, as your DH said you're only as
young as the person you feel........

Dee in Oz
Yes, I am a cradle robber

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
You cradle robber you! Go for it!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Wow. Well, that explains a few things. As some of you may know, I have
posted to online personals in the last few months and keep getting

replies
from guys in their early 30s. LOL I keep asking, "Do you know how old I

am?"
cuz it is posted in the personal. They say, "I don't care if you don't."

LOL
No, I didn't date any of them. But for other reasons. The one I am

seeing
now is 3 yrs younger.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Mary in Oregon" wrote in message
Looking at the picture I would say closer to 25-30

--
Mary
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
How old did you all think I was? Many of us were talking about how

we
were
all turning 40 last year. Yup, 41 this year (for those who are math
challenged...). LOL

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

---

Old March 19th 04, 03:38 PM
shelly

WHY in heavens name do you call yourself a cradle robber? HE'S the guilty
one. You know how everyone feels about grave plundering. BEG

Shelly, ducking and running for her life!!!!

Old March 20th 04, 02:49 AM
Melissa in NJ

I really love this folder. I love seeing all my "regulars" from my swaps
popping up in there!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
Hi All,

We now have 20 people with their picture in the RCTQ Picture Directory.

Check it out. It's coming along nicely. And there has been over 1100 views
since it's been up.

Thanks and more pics are welcomed. So far, I love this folder. And I still
use it almost daily to look up people.
I wish there where more.

Email me at "starwars at sympatico dot ca" if you wish to add your picture
to the directory. I will add your name and can add your webpage too.

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Old March 20th 04, 11:55 AM
miriam \mim\ spencer

I found a really "wonderful" one of you when I was transferring files over
to the new computer LN -- maybe we can have a 'wanted poster' gallery of
pix

Mim
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I sent in mine.

Old March 21st 04, 12:23 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Oh no! Not that one!

I still have the one of you desperately trying to get into that wine bottle.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

news

Old March 22nd 04, 07:18 PM
Mary in Oregon