gem stone beads silver jwellery

Old February 17th 09, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default gem stone beads silver jwellery

Dear sir

my gmail id

My name is Mohd.Rafiq I am a contact person sir we r manufacturers
and exporters also my manufacting product are
Beads,Cut,Cab,Drops,Carving and fancy shape in precious and semi
precious gemstone we r also making jewellery silver and gold with
precious and semi precious stone and diamond are manily supply
ruby,emreld and sapphire and we can supply to evertihing that related
gem and jewellery so u can contact me our company email address or
phone no.
We are genuine supplier
Best regards,

0091-141-6592032

Mobile no.

0091-9314624967

Thanku
Mohd.Rafiq

Gluing Stone Beads elle Beads 5 July 2nd 07 09:24 PM
For Sale: Reduced! Bali Silver and Stone Carved Flowers meijhana Beads 0 October 14th 04 10:22 PM
Help Req: Pickling 925 silver ring with stone mark Jewelry 2 January 18th 04 07:57 PM
AD: Great Stone beads on eBay meijhana Beads 0 October 30th 03 12:20 PM
AD: stone beads and chips june Beads 0 July 4th 03 02:25 PM