Patti "beadseeker" Whitely passed away Friday

Old February 6th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Patti "beadseeker" Whitely passed away Friday

Thanks for letting us know, Shirley.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Patti's funeral is tomorrow.
It is about 9pm Uk time so I shall think of her then and sing a hymn.
Her memorial is to be in Princeton.
It is in the Times of Trenton.
Tried to copy and paste it but it did not work.

Shirley

In message , Barbara Forbes-Lyons
writes
Omigosh...just saw this. How awful!!

I'm stunned.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Linda2 wrote:
So sorry to hear this. I have some of her dichroic beads I won on
auction. She was a sweet lady and she will be missed.
Linda2

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old February 8th 09, 05:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Thanks so much for the news. I'm so very sorry to hear this.

And thanks for the link to her obit, Jerri. I see there's a place to
sign a "guest book" associated with the newspaper. I wasn't close to
her, but I might go sign that guest book for us at rcb tomorrow,
unless someone else does it.

Sixty-one; she was just a year older than me. Does anyone know what
happened?

Tina

On Feb 3, 8:51*am, Nolly wrote:
Friends,

Patti introduced me to this group and although I devote most of my
online activity to either ISGB or Facebook, I still receive postings
and thought that you might want to know that Patti passed away quite
unexpectedly last week.

If anyone wants to send a card to her husband, Lou, and son, Perry,
please email me and I'll send you the address.

Patti was a good friend, a shoulder to whine on, a bulwark of support,
and quite a talented bead artist. *I will miss her a great deal.

Nolly

Old February 8th 09, 07:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Nice to see you back Tina.

It would be nice if you would sign the guest book.
I thought of it but could not find the right words to say. Patti and I
were e-mail friends. I treasure the pendant she sent me for my 70th
birthday.
I had her photograph just above my monitor but just this morning I took
it down. Every time I looked at it I felt distressed, so I will put it
in an album.
I had another PAF attack Friday night so I have to lower my stress
level.
Hugs
Shirley

In message