Need a source of Custom Bevels

Old November 23rd 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Need a source of Custom Bevels

I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. I am in need of a set of mitered corners. I am looking to
find a set of 1x2 mitered corners or a place where I can order a
custom clear glass bevel 1x3 3/8 in size. I have checked the sites
returned by Google and am not having much luck. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.
Old November 23rd 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

On Nov 23, 8:42*am, "
wrote:
I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. *I am in need of a set of mitered corners. *I am looking to
find a set of 1x2 mitered corners or a place where I can order a
custom clear glass bevel * 1x3 3/8 in size. *I have checked the sites
returned by Google and am not having much luck. * Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

You'll probably be better off buying a set of 1 x 4 mitered corners
and have them cut to the 2" and have the ends beveled. Not sure what
you mean about the 1x3's with a 3/8. 3/8 what...bevel or thickness?
And you might let the rest of us know where you're at in this
world...better to refer you to someone that might be close.
Old November 24th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

wrote in message
I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. I am in need of a set of mitered corners. I am looking to
find a set of 1x2 mitered corners or a place where I can order a
custom clear glass bevel 1x3 3/8 in size. I have checked the sites
returned by Google and am not having much luck. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Are you building in lead or foil? no particular reason, just curious. what
did you search google under? Custom bevels? corner bevels? again, just
curious.

Old November 24th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
charlie

wrote in message
I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. I am in need of a set of mitered corners. I am looking to
find a set of 1x2 mitered corners or a place where I can order a
custom clear glass bevel 1x3 3/8 in size. I have checked the sites
returned by Google and am not having much luck. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

it would be easier, and cheaper, to change the pattern.

Old November 24th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
andersrick

On Nov 23, 10:42*am, "
wrote:
I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. *I am in need of a set of mitered corners. *I am looking to
find a set of 1x2 mitered corners or a place where I can order a
custom clear glass bevel * 1x3 3/8 in size. *I have checked the sites
returned by Google and am not having much luck. * Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks to those that responded. I did find someone to do the pieces
for me.

Bevels Michael[_2_] Glass 6 September 27th 07 01:17 AM
Bevels...by the inch Scribble Glass 15 June 26th 04 03:02 PM
looking for bevels in the UK..? Adrian brentnall Glass 2 February 4th 04 09:31 AM
colored bevels kasfam Glass 2 December 24th 03 05:39 PM
Need to find 4 straight bevels M.D. Merkle Glass 6 July 22nd 03 10:24 PM