Mirjam

Old October 17th 03, 06:03 PM
Cher

Default Mirjam

Hi mysterious creative lady. I received your catalogue and photo copy this
morning, and all I can say is...WOW... that is some lovely work
Mirjam...Thankyou so much for sending this to me.

Off now to read all the english bits...

Thankyou so very much....Cher x x

---

Old October 20th 03, 09:20 AM
Cher

We've spoken off line, but so that everyone knows I've seen this
message....(g).

Cheers.....Cher
"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Thank you Cher ,,,,
mirjam

Old October 20th 03, 03:58 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Can you IMAGINE what our phone bills would be if we just picked up the
phone and talked as OFTEN as we communicate HERE?
Or, worse yet, before the phone, imagine sending telegrams!
LOL!
Love,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

---

Old October 21st 03, 02:58 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

That is the reason i email with my Papa , and other relatives ,,,
iincluding my kids [ son lives 10 minutes up the mountain] , the other
benefit with written messages is you can read it at your time and
don`t have to stop the caller .... But i can imagine all of you [and
me ] living in one village , going to the well and pick up water ....
sometimes i think they made up the story of having to roll the stone
off the well ,,,, they just wanted more chat time!!
As a child i still remember neighbour meeting to sort out and clean
Legumes , which they did sitting together and cahtting while hands [
and eyes ] picked out small stones etc...
mirjam

Old October 21st 03, 07:11 PM
Els van Dam

In article ,
(Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

[...]

Well Noreen, I think Mirjam is right we have always been a chatty bunch
.....human beeings.... before E-mail and telefoon ( nearly alwasy to costly
to use for chatting with relatives overseas) there was snail mail or "plum
down to earth" letter writing. I have done that a lot in my live. While
a child we did very much what Mirjam was talking about, preparing food
together for canning. Cooking together for festivities, etc. In Holland
coffee time is a big one as well, where a neighbour would come in for a
cup of coffee around 11 0'clock in the morning or tea later on in the
afternoon. We had more time to do the communication in a slower pace. We
not doing to badly here either I would say.

Good morning to you all (smiling )

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....

Message from Mirjam Lucille Needlework 0 July 21st 04 02:35 PM
Hebrew Alphabet from Mirjam Lucille Needlework 0 July 18th 04 01:57 PM
Note From Mirjam Lucille Needlework 0 July 14th 04 08:57 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen: Nazi collaborator? Nazi Watch Needlework 48 July 14th 04 06:16 AM
reply to Mirjam Jan Lennie Needlework 42 November 24th 03 07:30 AM