Tomorrow is the last day of our sale

Old August 30th 04, 01:39 PM
LasImpPan

Default Tomorrow is the last day of our sale

GET READY FOR FALL
A GREAT SALE FOR YOU!!

Here in New England, it is time to put away the suntan lotion and beach
chairs and get ready for fall and it's back to school time for the children.
You have had a busy summer of BBQ's, vacations, relatives, sun, rain and bugs!
Now it is time to take time just for you!
Take some time to check out our web site and get inspired by all of the
cards in our gallery. Many of these cards were made by our customers.
We Have decided to celebrate Fall with our BIGGEST WEB SALE of the year!

All of our Unmounted stamps will be on Sale for 20% off the regular retail
price. This is not reflected on our web page. So shop as usual, and then
place your order. In the section that says special notes, type in 20% Fall UM
sale. We will then take 20% off all of the Unmounted stamps that you order.
This sale starts today and ends at Midnight on August 31, 2004. This sale does
not include items already on sale, which right now are our special grab bags.
If you are using a credit card we will take the deductions for you before
charging the card. If you are using paypal, our account is ,
you can take 20% off the total of the unmounteds you ordered (not including
grab bags) and add that total to the shipping. If you are unsure of the amount
you may email us for a total before going to paypal.
We have a special chart on our sale page so you can see what the sale
prices will be. Have fun shopping!
www.lasimppan.com

Please refresh our site but hitting the refresh button and ctrl if you have
been to our site lately. Thank you!

Denyse and Laura
Lasting Impressions with Panache
Visit my web site at www.lasimppan.com