sewing box - HELP!

Old December 24th 04, 02:40 AM
joy beeson

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:14:44 +0000, Andy Dingley
wrote:

If you have a couople of flat irons still around, clean them up (very
carefully on the base). They make excellent sewing weights to hold
your fabric lays flat.

If I cleaned off enough rust to do that, I wouldn't have
much flat iron left. It makes an excellent bookend, though.
(I put a sheet of corrugated cardboard between the iron and
the latest issue of Threads.)

I use books for fabric weights.

Joy Beeson
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~joybeeson/ -- needlework
http://home.earthlink.net/~dbeeson59...HSEW/ROUGH.HTM

Old December 24th 04, 07:13 PM
Andy Dingley

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:40:24 GMT, joy beeson
wrote:

If I cleaned off enough rust to do that, I wouldn't have
much flat iron left.

Should you want to try this, Google rec.woodworking for
"electrolysis". There's an excellent and simple de-rusting process
using a car battery charger and a bucket.
--
Smert' spamionam
Old January 7th 05, 02:03 PM
lahjartist

Hi Liz, are you the other singer I know ?
We oth sing and I was wondering if you were she ?

Old January 7th 05, 07:35 PM
Elizabeth Young

lahjartist wrote:
Hi Liz, are you the other singer I know ?
We oth sing and I was wondering if you were she ?

well, there are lots of Lizs in the world, and I am sure that some of
them sing.
Yes I am _a_ liz that sings - who are you?

liz young
Old January 12th 05, 03:27 PM
Liz Cork

"Elizabeth Young" wrote in message
m...
lahjartist wrote:
Hi Liz, are you the other singer I know ?
We oth sing and I was wondering if you were she ?

well, there are lots of Lizs in the world, and I am sure that some of them
sing.
Yes I am _a_ liz that sings - who are you?

liz young

I'm a Liz that cant sing...but still does ; ) especially in church..."those
who sing pray twice."

Old January 12th 05, 07:22 PM
Liz & Allan MacDonald

lahjartist wrote:

Hi Liz, are you the other singer I know ?
We oth sing and I was wondering if you were she ?

well, there are lots of Lizs in the world, and I am sure that some of them
sing.
Yes I am _a_ liz that sings - who are you?

liz young

I'm a Liz that cant sing...but still does ; ) especially in church..."those
who sing pray twice."

I'm a Liz who sings! Classical choral music, madrigals, in the shower..
Liz M