Nice to see...

Old June 21st 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Nice to see...

All the recent activity on this group - hope we can keep up the momentum!

--
Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Old June 21st 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

As soon as I get a replacement oven thermometer (the old one got left in
the old house) I'll be pulling out my clay to play. I've got an itch to
do some mokume gane and play with mica shift.

My oldest and I just sat down and had a beading session, and we used
some of my old beginner beads So now he has two necklaces, one with
terra cottta and black swirled ovals, and one with marbled turquoise,
black, and orange. He put together some great patterns! He also
insisted that one his necklaces have a focal, so he's got a drilled
shell on the center of one necklace.

I'm trying to convince Valerie Moore to come teach me more claying
techniques..so far....no go, LOL! I'll wear her down some day.

~Candace~

Old June 25th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

You know, you're not supposed to say that! Once you do the newsgroup
gods laugh and we all stop posting again!
Just to taunt the gods I will post a link to a pic of an ornament that
is in progress, in a new post.
Di