COMM: Words and More

Old July 9th 03, 01:15 PM
Debbie Hamann

Default COMM: Words and More

Have more word stamps that need homes and some goodies for you.
Limited quantities on stamps, but take note, whatever can be ordered
if not here at the same price. Scans available upon request.

Friendship is a guiding lamp, a door to understanding,a window to the
soul of shelf....this is a spiral message stamp from PSX $8

Letters Mingle Souls $9
A country woven by the notion of God, freedom, and devotion...message
in an USA flag (Inkadinkado) $10

You always make me smile! $7
When a door closes, a window opens $10
Lettuce Get Together $5

Stampin' Diva $6
Everytime you Stamp, an angel gets her wings $8
Laughter is the sunshine in the Heart and wings on the soul $7

Designs
American patchwork (Inkadinkado) $10
Architecture Collage (Inkadinkado) $12
Train Postage Collage (Inkadinkado) $12
Postcard Collage (brand new from PSX) $11

HouseMouse Piggy Bank $10
Daffodil Floral Trio (Rubberstampede) $10
Travel Collage (Stamps Happen) $12

SUPPLIES

Prefect Refresh Spray $4
works super for any ink pad and can even be used for dried up markers

Versafine $7.50
only comes in black--red--blue
the ink pad that NEVER needs re-inking
am taking pre-orders as shipments can not be made till the 1st of Aug.

Adirondack Pens $1.50
Have all 19 colors in stock..the complete set is $28.50

take check--money order--paypal

Rio Grande Traders
245 W Homestead
Medina, Oh 44256

Hope it is DRY where you are, Ohio has been hit by massive
thunderstorms all week and the park nearby is starting to look like a
lake

Happy Stamping
debbie
Old August 5th 03, 06:19 AM
annafine

Debbie,

I would like to purchase your stamp: "Everytime you Stamp, an angel
gets her wings $8"

I have been trying to email you all day but my emails keep coming back
as undeliverable.

Please try to get in touch with me...and I'll keep trying to email you
as well.

Thanks,
Anna

(annafine) wrote in message . com...
Debbie,
I'm interested in these two stamps...

Everytime you Stamp, an angel gets her wings $8
Laughter is the sunshine in the Heart and wings on the soul $7

Can you email me pictures?

Thanks!

Ya, it's dry here...the dry heat of Tucson, AZ is something I'd gladly
share if you'll share some of that Ohio rain. =)

Anna