A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Craft related newsgroups » Pottery
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

kiln help please!

Old June 20th 05, 11:10 PM
Stephanie Coleman
external usenet poster

Default kiln help please!

Hi everyone:

I did a bisque firing last night in my Olympic Kiln with Bartlett controls. It fired fine and turned off and has been cooling all day. I went to see how hot it still was and found the failed light on. This wasn't on when I checked earlier in the day. I did the trouble shooting and it appears all my thermo couples have failed, but the circuit board is fine....so...I've looked through my instructions for the kiln and the controller and can't anything to tell me where these babies are, how to replace them, and what and where to buy them. I am a little anxious becuz I am in the midst of teaching a class to at risk kids and need to appear with all of these bisque fired on Friday. I know I still have time, but might be trekking to Atlanta to get parts if these aren't easy to come by....what do any of you know?

Thanks!!!!!

--
Stephanie Coleman
University of Phoenix Online

alt email:
Ads