Attention Ramada Gals! (Happy Dance)

Old August 27th 03, 07:54 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Butterfly wrote:

Did you notice in her 'line-up' that she put your name ONLY for the
first line--who are the other 2 gals? Giles and Spike? You didn't say
they were with you...gotta keep tabs on mah niece ya know...
Auntie Butterfly (makes you wonder WHY Sandy omitted them)

frood wrote:
I like the label, too, Sandy, but I can't read it. What does it say?
Anything good about me? Anything bad about me? G

But I *didn't* omit those two gals!! They were the ones who had the name
of the quilt (Ramada Gals) and the event (IQF 2002 Houston)!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old August 27th 03, 08:02 PM
Sandy Foster

In article
,
" Ellison" wrote:

Howdy!
Too cute!

Ragmop/Sandy

Thanks, Sandy!

Old August 27th 03, 08:04 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"frood" wrote:

I've never looked so good in yellow! That looks great, Sandy!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

LOL! The groupings had nothing to do with what colors everyone looked
good in -- I arranged them by who roomed with whom. Pat, Kris and Kathy
roomed together, Ally and I roomed together and Marilyn and you didn't
have roommates.

Old August 27th 03, 08:06 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Thanks Sandy ... this is so cool!! I'm posted right there in a
quilt for the world to see ... and I love that blue dress. Doing
a very very happy dance to the tune ... "Dancing in the Streets!"

PAT, off to forward this to friends

Thanks, Pat -- I'm glad you like being part of a quilt.

Old August 27th 03, 08:07 PM
Sandy Foster

In article AZS2b.269563$YN5.183461@sccrnsc01,
"The Nielands" wrote:

Whew, I'm glad I scrolled all the way down. The first quilt I saw on the Web
page was Steph's Quilt, and -- well, let's just say I wasn't sure what kind
of message you were sending about the Ramada Gals!

ROFLOL!

Seriously, the Ramada Gals quilt is really cool. How neat to have such a
great memory of a good time!

Thanks, Louise. It seemed the only thing to do.

Old August 27th 03, 08:07 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote:

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
I've finally finished my Ramada Gals quilt,

snip
I've put it on my site at http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster/misc.html,

if you'd like to see it.

Thanks -- it's cool!

Thanks, Kathy!

Old August 27th 03, 09:29 PM
Butterfly

I 'assumed' that that was written on the 'trees'
Butterfly (like DH says "thatswhatchagetferdoinyerownthinkin")

Old August 27th 03, 09:38 PM
QuiltR1024

In article , Sandy
Foster writes:

LOL! What you can't see, Kris, is that there are extra shoes quilted
around your feet -- for all of those "spares" you brought with you.
--

Sdany,
I only brought six pairs of shoes for a five day visit. Kevin and I discuss

Kris

Finished Object -- Happy Dance!! SGC Needlework 2 February 19th 04 01:51 PM
Happy Dance - Finally! Ellice Needlework 2 December 18th 03 04:34 PM
a big happy dance for me! CNYstitcher Quilting 6 July 29th 03 06:43 PM
happy dance Ann Adamson Quilting 30 July 13th 03 06:35 PM
happy dance LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 0 July 10th 03 01:09 AM