AD: Roses & Pink Champagne

Old February 3rd 05, 12:18 AM
Empress Beads

Default AD: Roses & Pink Champagne

Ok this is the real post! LOL

ROSES & PINK CHAMPAGNE - 7 1/2 inches can be adjusted to fit slightly larger
or wrist. Please email wrist size upon purchaseClick on the picture and the
small box at the bottom will allow you to see different veiws of the
bracelet.

This bracelet is hand made and hand woven with Beadalon Dandyline 20 pound
test thread. Dandyline is water resistant and does not stretch. Most beads
have been gone through several times to ensure strength and durability. This
bracelet is made with 8mm & 6mm Pink Czech faceted, pink 6mm Czech druk
beads, 4mm Czech AB ice druks, 5-6mm white & pink pearls, two varieties of
large Czech flowers, Pink rose quartz chips and many many pink & silver
lined seed beads. I have used an 8mm faceted pink Czech bead for the closure
for this piece. The pink hoop slides securely over the bead to fit
comfortably and securely on your wrist. I had so much fun making and
designing this bracelet. I hope you have as much fun wearing it.

I have had been thinking of this design for a couple of weeks now. This is
my result.

http://www.empressbeads.com/jewelry.htm

I have also made a green pendant for my aunt. Take a look he

http://www.empressbeads.com/necklaces.htm

More pendants to come! I have had so many ideas that I had to start
scetching them.

Thanks so much for looking.

Thanks
Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com

Old February 3rd 05, 12:50 AM
Diana Curtis

Ohhhhhh. Those are all so beautiful, Amy. Lush, fanciful, dainty yet
sturdy.. the Roses and Pink Champagne is a heartbreaker.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old February 3rd 05, 04:19 AM
Kalera Stratton

Utterly gorgeous!

http://www.beadwife.com
Old February 3rd 05, 07:15 AM
Shirley Shone

Gorgeous bracelet. I like it very much.
I do not normally buy chip beads but I can see that they come into their
own right in that setting.
Shirley

In message , Empress Beads
writes

Old February 4th 05, 02:51 PM
Empress Beads

Thanks Diana, Kalera, and Shirley!

My NG has been on the frits for the past couple of days. I think it has
worked itself out!

Thanks
Amy
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
[...]

Pink Champagne on ICE- Bracelet Empress Beads Beads 3 February 2nd 05 11:00 PM
AD: Pink Lampwork Bead on Ebay Beads by Lara Lara Beads 9 January 8th 05 06:38 PM
AD - Pink Kharma lampwork - comfort beads from yesterday Kandice Seeber Beads 16 November 8th 04 02:42 PM
AD: Mints & Roses starlia Beads 15 March 19th 04 06:01 PM
AD - Limeberry & Fashionista Pink Kandice Seeber Beads 9 February 22nd 04 01:10 PM