A little different kind of Mother's bracelet

Old July 6th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default A little different kind of Mother's bracelet

Someone asked me about making a mother's bracelet. She told me the months,
and I got the Swarovski birthstone colors. Since I wasn't quite sure what I
wanted to do, I did a prototype in copper, but I'm REALLY happy with how
this came out!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/marilee4.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/marilee4a.jpg

If she likes it, too, I'll take it apart and re-do it in silver.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 6th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kathy N-V

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:26:38 -0400, Beadbimbo wrote
(in message ):

Someone asked me about making a mother's bracelet. She told me the months,
and I got the Swarovski birthstone colors. Since I wasn't quite sure what I
wanted to do, I did a prototype in copper, but I'm REALLY happy with how
this came out!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/marilee4.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/marilee4a.jpg

If she likes it, too, I'll take it apart and re-do it in silver.

That's lovely. I'm sure that she'll love it and want it in copper,
silver or anything else you can give her.

Kathy N-V

Old July 6th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Jerri,
I like it in copper, it goes with the colors of the crystals.

Patti

Old July 6th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 5, 8:26 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Someone asked me about making a mother's bracelet. She told me the months,
and I got the Swarovski birthstone colors. Since I wasn't quite sure what I
wanted to do, I did a prototype in copper, but I'm REALLY happy with how
this came out!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/marilee4.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/marilee4a.jpg

If she likes it, too, I'll take it apart and re-do it in silver.

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Jerri thats fab Your go Girl V

Old July 6th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Jerri -- I LOVE that particular wire wrapping technique, especially
how it ends in the clasp. If I send you some beads will you make one
for me? You will be required to charge me for it.

Becki

Old July 6th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

This was the first time I tried something like this, working from the
middle. For this one, I made a separate hook and eye.

I'd be happy to make you one!
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Old July 7th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

You never cease to amaze me Jerri. I don't even like wearing copper and I
want to wear that one! lol!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old July 7th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks everyone, for the comments!

I showed it to a friend of mine who asked me about Mother's Bracelets, and
didn't they usually have the names of the kids done in those little blocks?

Lol!! Can you imagine one made with 6 names?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 8th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

What an amazing bracelet! So structured, but so elegant. I think it would be
great in copper, but it will be interesting to see those crystal colors with
silver if that's what she chooses.
--
KathyZ

"Beadbimbo" wrote:
Someone asked me about making a mother's bracelet. She told me the
months, and I got the Swarovski birthstone colors. Since I wasn't quite
sure what I wanted to do, I did a prototype in copper, but I'm REALLY
happy with how this came out!

Mother's Day Wallhanging joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska Quilting 7 April 20th 05 03:56 AM
The Best Mother's Day Heather Quilting 3 May 11th 04 04:00 AM
Another Bracelet-Mother's Day Present Margie Beads 41 May 5th 04 07:08 AM
Anyone Else Doing "A Mother's Heart"? Threaded Needlework 1 October 5th 03 11:02 AM
AD: Aurora Auctions, Bali, 14K bracelet, Polished Shell Necklace & Bracelet at eBay Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 October 3rd 03 09:21 PM