Shirley new web site address.

Old June 26th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Shirley new web site address.

Merchant Navy.
He joined when he was 17.
Shirley

In message t, Vibrant
Jewels writes
What is the MN? I don't think we have it in the US. I've ran into a lot of
men who don't want women to take their money over here... I don't want
anyone's money, I'm perfectly capible of taking care of myself! LOL

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 26th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jun 25, 4:55 pm, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
You brat! I am BY FAR the oldest and wisest of the lot... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Exactly my point. Don't men go for younger women (batting my eyes,
innocently)

Actually I've been trying the internet dating thing... and may I say... MEN
SUCK... I forgot how many jerkazoids there are out there. Jim was such a
prince, I forgot about all the toads. My bad.

I met someone from an internet dating site last night and told TOO
many bad stories. I scared him off. No kidding. LOLOLOLOL -- I
can't help it that my life is, uh, interesting.

Much love -- Becki

Old June 27th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I don't know... they just want booty this, booty that... no body wants just
to be FRIENDS... they want to be friends WITH BENEFITS. Now just how does
one night stands benefit me I ask ya? After that one night any way?
LOLOLOLOLOL

Hell yeah, men go for younger women... MUCH younger than both of us dearie!
~smirk~

Now you tell me, why do middle aged, graying, balding, pot bellied men think
it makes THEM look younger to be with a young chick-a-dee??? ... it actually
makes them look OLDER by comparison.... I just don't get it!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OOPS I think I just fell off my soapbox, must be the advancing years
creeping up on me. hahahahahahahahahaha

Becki, just remember the online bozos might not luv ya, but I do!
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
ups.com...

Old June 27th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Karleen -- I've decided to put on my ad that my insides are more
attractive than my outsides, and if they bothered to get to know me,
they would like me. I might word it differently so as not to sound
bitter.

LMAO.
(He wasn't that cute anyway and he had food on his shirt. Probably
from his last date?)

Much love -- Becki

Old June 28th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

You know what amazes me? The number of men who don't even smile in their
pics and many actually look mean! There was one heavy set dude with long
gray hair and reflective sunglasses, the harley davidson guy kind, who
actually advertised that HE was THE alpha male and wanted a woman who would
do everything he said. I nearly peed in my pants laughing... oh yeah, we'd
make a good pair now wouldn't we? hahahahahahahahaha

My g/f who got me to online date to begin with said she discovered this:
dating sites are like a huge smorgasboord of women and even the losers and
nerdy types can't resist playing around. I was beginning to feel like a
prize ham hock in a meat market, so I took my photos down. I figure if a guy
reads my profile and wants to get to know me FIRST, then he can look at me.
If my outsides are MORE impt than the insides, he ain't the guy for me
anyway.

But I've decided it's all a royal waste of time. I think I'll learn how to
knit or something. Or hey, how about this, get back to beading????

Hugs sista

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
oups.com...

Old June 28th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Karleen -- my dad got remarried at the age of 67, after my mother
died. It was a real blessing as he is a doll. It is a good thing.
Life goes on for those of us on this earth.

I can't help myself. I love men. LOL. I will be that old woman
dating the old men in the nursing home. You know, the one that
everyone else talks about? LOLOLOLOL

Much love -- Becki

Old June 29th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I'll probably be right there with ya! LOL I love men too. Just wish I could
find me a good one. And you too!!!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
ups.com...

Old July 7th 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Shirley, a friend of ours is a florist and happily gives away petal. I'll
bet all you have to do is ask, especially if you ask the florist who will
supply flowers.

I love that you harvest frog spawn. Both for the ecologically responsible
practice. And also for the image of Shirley and Harry escaping from
Hogwarts and gathering supplies.

Tina

"Shirley Shone" wrote

Thanks Patti.
Like I mentioned before it is not very pretty after all the rain we have
had. It spoilt the oriental poppies. The roses are not their best. Which
is a shame because I was drying the petals in the microwave to use as
confetti at GD's forthcoming wedding. We are not allowed to use paper
confetti at the church.

We do have loads of frogs however and they have been all over the garden
enjoying the rain, the fish in the big pond eat all the spawn before it
get chance to hatch
Every spring I rescue a dollop of spawn from the big pond and put in my
little fountain pond. I feed them until they get to small frog stage
then put them in the small pond where there are no fish.
The frogs help keep the slugs down that eat the plants.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

Old July 7th 07, 06:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

My mother lives in a retirement community. When I visit her I always feel
young and beautiful. Full figured to be sure, but not dried up. My dad
used to live there before, and he always commented on how hard it was for a
man to be left alone with so many women there. So what do you mean THE old
woman dating the old men!

Hey you gals, don't forget that I divorced at 35 and remarried at 50. To
the most wonderful guy. We had each processed most of our dysfunctions by
that time, so that though we talk about wishing we'd gotten together sooner,
we actually got together at just the right time.

Becki, any man who you scare off isn't worth your time! You remind me of my
marvelous friends from martial arts. Real renascent types. A real find.

Tina

ups.com...

Old July 7th 07, 06:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

I will ask GD where she has ordered the flowers from and to ask about
the petals.

My little pond is heaving with tiny frogs. I have put some planks of
wood leaning up the side of the pond from out of the water so they can
get out easily.
Shirley

In message , Christina Peterson
writes

OT Thank you, Shirley ~Candace~ Beads 3 April 10th 05 06:59 PM
OT - Shirley! Polly S. Beads 1 March 6th 05 10:17 AM
Shirley.......... JL Amerson Beads 6 February 19th 04 02:26 AM
Need web site address- Help! eliquint Polymer Clay 0 January 16th 04 03:28 AM