Oh... I finally got it...

Old December 2nd 05, 06:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Oh... I finally got it...

That sounds very easy to do, Mirjam. I will send this to myself so I don't
lose your instructions. )

Gemini

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Gemininit was , a base chain , on which one ,crocheted 7 chains and
connected those with a Dc to every 3rd chain , than all the time one
made 7 in the middle ofd former row`s 7 chains ,,,
mirjam

Neat! Well, I guess it depends on what you make with it and the type of
pattern. )

Gemini

Old December 2nd 05, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
That sounds very easy to do, Mirjam. I will send this to myself so I

don't
lose your instructions. )

Gemini

Here's an easier way to keep stuff. Make a new file folder in your "local
folders", name it what ever works for you, then drag and drop the message(s)
you want to keep right into that folder. The computer makes a copy of the
RCTY message for you when you drag and drop it. Then you don't have to send
it to yourself. Works like a charm and keeps duplication down. (smile)

I have folders such as "family measurements", "jokes", "ISP", - anyhow, you
get the picture.

Shelagh

Old December 3rd 05, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

MRH wrote:

So is Mary Maxim the only place to buy that
particular type of yarn? I was in WalMart this morning, and while they had
some funky looking yarn (eyelash, and other feathery type stuff), I didn't
see any of the Disco yarn.

Gemini

Hey, we sell it!

http://www.yarnforward.com