Hoping to find lost applique quilt pattern

Old December 18th 16, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Hoping to find lost applique quilt pattern

On Saturday, September 14, 1996 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Clyde Ward wrote:
Years ago I ordered a set of patterns for an appliqued Friendship Quilt
from the magazine "American Home Crafts" Summer 1978 issue. It is a child
size quilt with a dozen children of various nationalities detailed in
applique. I've now discovered, after many moves over the years, my pattern
is missing. I would very much like to make two of the quilts for two
very special granddaughters for Christmas. Does anyone have these
patterns & quilt directions and are willing to part with them? I would
pay any price within reason for either the patterns and/or use of
them.
Thank you in advance for responding to my plea for help... Ruth Ward

Hello Ruth, were you ever able to get the appliqued Friendship Quilt? I would like to make one also. Thank you Renee Campbell

Help-Can't find a quilt pattern steve Quilting 2 July 4th 07 02:09 PM
Lost pattern Mary Quilting 2 December 12th 06 06:45 PM
I find a pattern using DMC floss. It has a pattern for tiny fruit lime earrings. ILovemyDoggie. Yarn 4 September 19th 06 09:30 PM
Fine Quality, Hard-To-Find Books on Quilting, Applique, and More Constance J. Petersen Marketplace 0 June 14th 05 04:48 PM
How to find what is lost Marcella Tracy Peek Quilting 30 September 10th 04 07:56 PM