SOFTWA Pattern Making & Fashion Design

Old December 4th 03, 04:31 PM
Kitty Fluff

Default SOFTWA Pattern Making & Fashion Design

Hi everyone

I have finished my fashion design education and am setting up m
homebased plus size fashion design business

I am seeking information and opinions about some EXCELLENT patternmakin
software.....also fashion illustration/design software

I am capable of designing and making patterns on my own but doing it o
the computer with good software is faster and probably most accurat
considering how I get frequent brain poofs. :

I also am capable of doing original fashion illustration but woul
like to doing something enhanced on the computer....for a nic
professional look

My clothing line will be for ladies 1X to 12X...so of course I will nee
software that can accomodate those sizes

Thanks in advance for reading my post and big hugs if you leave you
opinion here

Becky :santa

-
Kitty Fluf

Posted via MooTal
http://mootalk.com
Old December 4th 03, 04:52 PM
Penny S

Kitty Fluff murmured while asleep:
Hi everyone!

I have finished my fashion design education and am setting up my
homebased plus size fashion design business.

I am seeking information and opinions about some EXCELLENT
patternmaking software.....also fashion illustration/design software.

I am capable of designing and making patterns on my own but doing it
on the computer with good software is faster and probably most
accurate considering how I get frequent brain poofs.

I also am capable of doing original fashion illustration but would
like to doing something enhanced on the computer....for a nice
professional look.

My clothing line will be for ladies 1X to 12X...so of course I will
need software that can accomodate those sizes.

Thanks in advance for reading my post and big hugs if you leave your
opinion here.

Becky :santa:

this subject comes up all the time here, do a google groups search for wild
ginger and pattern master software

Old December 4th 03, 05:00 PM
Kitty Fluff

Hi Janny

Oh yes I was not able to go on to get a certificate because of healt
issues, but I took many classes that actually qualify me quite nicel
for my women's plus size fashion line I have in mind. I wanted the ful
certificate as there wouldn't have been a thing I couldn't do with it
Yahright! ;

The software for patternmaking is an excellent way to design clothing
You just enter in the measurements and print out an exact fit pattern
You piece the pattern together....with scotch tape, I assume. I reall
enjoyed pattern making by hand but it is time consuming and sinc
time=money hey let's let the computer do it! :

You betcha I'm gonna show off my hard work when the time comes. Healt
is still misbehaving.....don't so many of us know what THAT is al
about!!!! But I am getting antsy......taking SO long.....grrrrr

Thanks for posting Jan.....always so nice hearing from you! Hope you
daughter is still on the speedy mend from her accident. You tak
care, too

Becky :santa

-
Kitty Fluf

Posted via MooTal
http://mootalk.com
Old December 4th 03, 05:00 PM
Janandpals

Wonderful ~ Congratulations Becky

But..but...but....I thought that you had to discontinue school????

What great news! Wish I could help you out, but I know nothing abou
software for patternmaking

I do have a question though. How do you print out the pattern

We will be expecting a picture of your very first design

Ja

-
http://www.pooppals.co

Kitty Fluf

Posted via MooTal
http://mootalk.com
Old December 4th 03, 08:01 PM
Kitty Fluff

zzzzzzzzz........heard murmuring to herself Kitty Fluff mumbled....Go
Goo Google....Wild REALLY Wild Ginger....pattern MASTE
soooooooftware.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thank yoooooou

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-
Kitty Fluf

Posted via MooTal
http://mootalk.com
Old December 6th 03, 06:02 AM
Kitty Fluff

Hi Cea!

Yes...I know what you mean! Won't catch me walking down the stree
looking like an American Flag that waddles! :

Some of our super plus sisters do have amazing courage. While i
school one of the friends of the director is SuperDuperSized an
talented designer who throws caution to the wind. Her philosophy i
ya can't hide when yur this big so have a GREAT time. Her fashion
were BigWildAndGorgeous. More power to her....she's got more pizzaz
that I do

Have a nice week end

Beck

-