Printable Joann's Coupon

Old September 25th 03, 01:09 PM
Jill Pochik

Default Printable Joann's Coupon

I have found a link to a printable 40% off coupon for Joann's and wanted
to share it will all of you. Thanks for all your help and support with
my animal project. Everything is going well but keeping up with the need
is a challenge.

Here is the link:
http://www.joann-mail.com/j0125b/tha...l?r=0473960615

Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless Animals
http://community.webtv.net/critterco...ritterComforts

Old September 25th 03, 01:33 PM
AliceW

Thanks, Jill! I had already used my 50% off coupon that came with my flyer,
but I was going to visit a Joann's today and this will come in very handy!
Christmas quilts being planned as we speak! Thought I had enough fabric for
my FILs quilt and then my DH suggested a matching pillowcase. Do you think
I can find the fabric that I have already purchased for the quilt??? No.
So the hunt is on.

And - I found a Joann's within 6 miles of my new job - life is good!

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old September 25th 03, 05:42 PM
CNYstitcher

Jill,

You take all kinds of fabric scraps, don't you? I have flannel and
various cottons accumulating in a bag...some are crokked pieced
mini-blocks, but most are just the leftovers from various sewing
projects. I don't know when it will get out to you, but if you are in
the directory, it will find it's way to you eventually.

Larisa

lvann at twcny dot rr dot com
nystitcher1972 at yahoo dot com

Old September 26th 03, 01:35 AM
AliceW

I just used mine along with a 50% off coupon from the flyer, but they made
me use them in two separate transactions.

Old September 26th 03, 02:11 AM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article ,
"John Freese" wrote:

Our JoAnn's had a sign on the door that they won't accept computer coupons!

Helen in MN

This sounds like something to complain about to corporate. It's their
own company coupon for petes sake. Grumble, grumble, grumble

marcella
Old September 26th 03, 02:31 AM
Pauline O'Connell

Did you notice that the coupon says only one coupon per day, per customer!!
Sure sounds like they expect us to use them repeatedly.

Pauline

Old September 26th 03, 07:42 PM
TerriLee in WA

Yep!! Me too. And they all carry slightly different things, so I spread
my stash money around. LOL

"John Freese" wrote:

Our JoAnn's had a sign on the door that they won't accept computer

coupons!

Helen in MN

This sounds like something to complain about to corporate. It's their
own company coupon for petes sake. Grumble, grumble, grumble

marcella

--
TerriLee Bishop in WA (USA)
(opinions are wholly owned by the author and don't represent anything)