BACK ISSUE JUST CROSS STITCH MAGAZINE 1990's

Old February 28th 11, 06:45 AM
Geraldine Geraldine is offline
Junior Member

Talking BACK ISSUE JUST CROSS STITCH MAGAZINE 1990's

I am looking for a back issue of a Just Cross Stitch magazine with a picture of a sampler on the cover done in mostly pinks and purple. Its says EXCLUSIVE HEIRLOOM SAMPLER on the cover. It is from the 1990's so I am having quite a hard time finding it. I accidentally threw out this magazine during one of my moves and it is about half completed. It cost a fortune to buy all the silk threads and beads for this as well as the linen. Anyone who can help, please do so. Thank you in advance for any and all help. Sincerely, Geraldine
Old February 28th 11, 12:43 PM
bnerobi13 bnerobi13 is offline
Junior Member

When does the actual neck and back pain usually occur? I'm almost a month pregnant and I woke up this morning experiencing the worst back of my neck and back pain.
Old March 1st 11, 04:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joanie

Default BACK ISSUE JUST CROSS STITCH MAGAZINE 1990's

--
Geraldine

Geraldine,

I may have what you are looking for. June 1998 issue of JCS has Part
1 of Le Jardin Silk Sampler.
The top section has irises, next a bargello type design, next pink
roses and two more designs below.
Part 2 is in the August 1998 issue, which I also have. If this sounds
like what you are after, e-mail
me at luv2count [at] aol [dot] com. There are other designs in these
two issues I may want to
hold on to but I think I can remove the parts you need without any
problems.
Joan in NY
Old March 3rd 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joanie

On Mar 1, 11:31*am, "Joan E." wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:25*am, joanie wrote:

btw, Joan in NY, how long have you been here? *I thought I was the
only Joan on the ng!

Joan in ND

I first started reading RCTN about 10-12 years ago during the flame
wars over the evils of licking floss to facilitate treading the needle
and whether floss had a "grain". When AOL dropped newsgroups it
became painful to access through Google and I mostly stopped but I
still occasionally drop in to check what's happening and to see if I
can help someone by getting rid of the pile of old stitching magazines
I still can't bring myself to toss in the recycling bin.

Joan in NY
Old January 11th 20, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Im looking for a counted cross stick stocking from the 90s with a Rocking Horse teddy bear other things
Old January 11th 20, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tess

On Monday, February 28, 2011 at 12:45:13 AM UTC-5, Geraldine wrote:
I am looking for a back issue of a Just Cross Stitch magazine with a
picture of a sampler on the cover done in mostly pinks and purple. Its
says EXCLUSIVE HEIRLOOM SAMPLER on the cover. It is from the 1990's so I
am having quite a hard time finding it. I accidentally threw out this
magazine during one of my moves and it is about half completed. It cost
a fortune to buy all the silk threads and beads for this as well as the
linen. Anyone who can help, please do so. Thank you in advance for any
and all help. Sincerely, Geraldine

--
Geraldine

I *MAY* have that, but literally will not have time to look until after the 20th of January. If you haven't found it, will you ping again?