Our sale of UM is a big hit-DON'T MISS OUT-check it out!!

Old August 24th 05, 02:10 AM
inkieroo

Default Our sale of UM is a big hit-DON'T MISS OUT-check it out!!

We have been having a great unmounted sale... One gal
actually said she looked everything up and she got close to
$400 at retail...of course each bag is different so each
value is different..but at the very least each bag has to be
worth more than 225 as a small stamp um is 3.15 and there
are lots of 4, 5 and even 7.00 stamps in each grab bag

so here is the sale...Please share this with your friends!

don't know about you all, but I can't beleive it is the
--------------------

A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
* Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
* Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

To approve or reject this messages using the web, please visit:

To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

To reject this message using email, forward this message to

NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
service for our users.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

by imo-m22.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v38_r4.1.) id r.19a.3a8d60c4
(16633);
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:47:13 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:47:13 EDT

Subject: Our big UM sale has been a big Hit_DON"T MISS IT--check it out

We have been having a great unmounted sale...
One gal actually said she looked everything up and she got close to
$400 at retail...of course each bag is different so each value is
different..but at the very least each bag has to be worth more than 225
as a small stamp um is 3.15 and there are lots of 4, 5 and even 7.00
stamps in each grab bag

so here is the sale...Please share this with your friends!

don't know about you all, but I can't beleive it is the middle of
August and summer is soon behind us. Time for us to have a grab bag
sale. (anytime is a good time for sale)

75 unmounted die grab bag...all sizes of images from our entire
line...all first quality...wayyyyyyyyyyyy under wholesale
prices....why...because we have been home due to our car accident most
of the summer and have lots of rubber to share ....Price $35.00 and
free USA shipping...for those international customers the shipping and
handling is Global priority for $10.00 more, but we will include
unmounted images that will be worth more than your shipping charges!

We can do up to 3 grab bags with no duplications within the same order.
We cannot tell you if it is a duplication of something of ours that
you already own, but we will not duplicate within the order. Each grab
bag fills a priority envelope! This sale will end at midnight on
August 28th. Sorry no special request. We will give you a variety of
stamps. all of our stamps are high relief. Check out our web site at
www.lasimppan.com
this sale is NOT on our web site...to order it on our web site go to
how to order, scroll to bottom of page, and then fill in under special
ineternet items and type in August grab bag sale---! All credit cards
are accepted on our web site...

to order with paypal ..just paypal us the total at www.paypal.com our
account is

thank you for your support and we really appreciate you all as our
customers!
Denyse and Laura Duhaime
Lasting Impressions with Panache
978-352-2038 9 to 4 EST only