HMS Daring Superstructure

Old July 11th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Eddie

Default HMS Daring Superstructure

Hi all

Just to let you all know that my mission to finish my one off project is now
on task. View what I would like it to finish as at:
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edw...e2.jpg&.src=ph

and what I have achieved up to now at:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edw...e2.jpg&.src=ph

Newbie Eddie
:-))

Old July 11th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Eddie, The link says you haven't enabled public viewing of your
photos. Would love to see it.....

Sunny

Old July 11th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article , "Eddie" ed@gimmeyrtot
wrote:

Hi all

Just to let you all know that my mission to finish my one off project is now
on task. View what I would like it to finish as at:
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edw...ail?.dir=/c60b
re2&.dnm=3d18re2.jpg&.src=ph

and what I have achieved up to now at:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edw...ail?.dir=/c60b
re2&.dnm=11fbre2.jpg&.src=ph

Newbie Eddie
:-))

Wow! Eddie, that's really coming along! You do such amazing work.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old July 11th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Really nice, Eddie! You are not going to be able to sign yourself as
"Newbie Eddie" anymore.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 11th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

She's beautiful Eddie - great lines.
That looks to be a really small scale - judging by the size of the
needle? unless it is a large needle? It is going to be wonderful. Will
she be 'surrounded' as your last ship was - by the sea and its
inhabitants etc? or just in solitary splendour?
It's very ambitious whatever the answer!

Thanks for letting us see these early stages - fascinating to see how
people work.
..
In message , Eddie
writes

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edw...om/detail?.dir
=/c60bre2&.dnm=3d18re2.jpg&.src=ph

and what I have achieved up to now at:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edw...om/detail?.dir
=/c60bre2&.dnm=11fbre2.jpg&.src=ph

Newbie Eddie
:-))

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 11th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Eddie

"Sunny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Eddie, The link says you haven't enabled public viewing of your
photos. Would love to see it.....

Hi Sunny

The link is public. Others have viewed!

Newbie Eddie

Old July 11th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

That is coming along nicely Eddie. Good luck with the rest of it!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Old July 12th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Eddie, that's amazing! It'll be so cool when you finish. That is a beautiful
ship and you are doing a great job honoring her.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old July 12th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

I also get the same message as Sunny when I follow the link published
by google since they omit the letters after /edward.cl...@btinter(and
all the rest). If someone would be kind enough to forward the full
link to jennellh @ g mail DOT com ---- I will try again. The same
thing has happened with the photo link for Estelle Gallagher.
Yahoo takes me to my own photo albums.
jennellh (change the mail to news)

HMS Daring Quilt Eddie Quilting 8 July 2nd 07 06:49 PM
HMS Daring Quilt Eddie Quilting 1 December 1st 06 03:51 PM
HMS Daring Quilt Eddie Quilting 14 August 25th 06 07:29 PM
HMS Daring - My next quilt! Eddie Quilting 11 August 3rd 06 04:09 PM
Getting Daring duh who Sewing 11 September 13th 03 01:20 AM