The cop said I was driving erratically, and I was drinking

Old October 18th 08, 01:45 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default The cop said I was driving erratically, and I was drinking

On Monday I was pulled over by the Washington, DC police and they made me
take a 'breath-a-lizer,' which I flunked. The cop said I was driving
erratically, I was drinking, and gave he me a ticket for driving while under
the influence and endangering others including my children, who were in the
car. I protested loudly, and he said if he could he'd have given me a
another citation for "driving while STUPID!" That's when they came and
hauled me off to jail.

So, now, I'm going to try to get this cop fired. I'm reporting it that he
molested me and sexually abused me in public, while in the process of
stopping and citing me, and I'm also coaching my children to say all this in
front of an attorney or a judge. That will teach any Washington DC cops to
pull me over! I'm going to be the next Irish/Jew-convert Rodney King.

See you in the news; soon I won't have to be sewing muu-muus for a living.

Susan

Old October 18th 08, 02:43 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Jason P

" "wannabeRoaylty/wannabeKKKohenJew wishes she were a
Jew princess"
wrote in message ...

[...]

Once more you're full of **** Suzy!

Well, now I don't have to ask: do you ever get pulled over by the police for
driving while STUPID? We all know you do.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...! You must be all lathered
up by now, Suzy (the screamer).

Jason P