Way to go Italy

Old July 9th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Els van Dam

Default Way to go Italy

Well all the soccer hoopla is over for another little while, and
congratulations go to Italy, the winners of the world cup. I bet it is a
wild party they are having outyour way, right Barbara, I know that Aud
will have watched this last game.

Well done guys

Els

--
Ja for Jazz and cobra loose the rrrrrrrr
Old July 10th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm

yay Italy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 10th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
Well all the soccer hoopla is over for another little while, and
congratulations go to Italy, the winners of the world cup. I bet it
is a wild party they are having outyour way, right Barbara, I know
that Aud will have watched this last game.

Well done guys

My friend from Germany watched the game, and was delighted that Italy won.

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 10th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
Well all the soccer hoopla is over for another little while, and
congratulations go to Italy, the winners of the world cup. I bet it
is a wild party they are having outyour way, right Barbara, I know
that Aud will have watched this last game.

Well done guys

My friend from Germany watched the game, and was delighted that Italy won.

Higs,
Katherine

Not only that but Germany came in third, not bad with so many great contenders.

Els

--
Ja for Jazz and cobra loose the rrrrrrrr
Old July 10th 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
Well all the soccer hoopla is over for another little while, and
congratulations go to Italy, the winners of the world cup. I bet it
is a wild party they are having outyour way, right Barbara, I know
that Aud will have watched this last game.

Well done guys

My friend from Germany watched the game, and was delighted that
Italy won.

Higs,
Katherine

Not only that but Germany came in third, not bad with so many great
contenders.

Everyone here was amazed that Brazil didn't get to the finals.

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 10th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:
..

Everyone here was amazed that Brazil didn't get to the finals.

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine, I guess it was time for another team to win the big price.
Although with the great amounts of money involved it most likely get a bit
difficult to keep it honest.....There seem to be undercurrents about
money, playing a big roll in the soccer games. At least that is what the
media seem to thinkg Give me street hockey anytime, with bright red
faces, lots of laughter and play.

Els

--
Ja for Jazz and cobra loose the rrrrrrrr
Old July 11th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:
.

Everyone here was amazed that Brazil didn't get to the finals.

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine, I guess it was time for another team to win the big price.
Although with the great amounts of money involved it most likely get
a bit difficult to keep it honest.....There seem to be undercurrents
about money, playing a big roll in the soccer games. At least that
is what the media seem to thinkg Give me street hockey anytime, with
bright red faces, lots of laughter and play.

Definitely! Too many people have forgotten that sports are meant to be for
fun and exercise.

Higs,
Katherine