State Fair Pictures Website UP!

Old November 11th 03, 07:14 AM
Valkyrie

OK........I'm just gonna buy a plane ticket and pack up a large tub of my
Totally Orgasmic Chocolate Mousse to bring with me to your house. I'm
clicking on this link

and I don't see any left hand tool bar or button that says State Fair. It
just has Joy's Costume Page, text below that and your picture......and lots
of green background......~sobbing into mousepad~ I sent you an email with a
screen shot so you can see what I'm pulling up on that link.

Val

"Joy Hardie" wrote in message
Val, you have been such a dedicated website attempted visitor. Maybe
you better just come by my house and have some coffee and visit the
exhibits in person. My husband was just saying we don't get enough
trafic through our front room.....and after all, we are all family
here at crafts.textiles.sewing. I was there 10 minutes ago at my
website, and then, poof - it was gone! Don't bother clicking on my
name... you only get to e-mail me (boring). From that main page -
click on the button on the upper left hand tool bar that says "State
Fair" - that will take you to the page that links with the exhibits.
Joy

OK, I clicked on your web page again......I get the main page with your
picture, I then click on your name 'Joy' at the bottom and get "Sorry,

the
page you requested was not found. *siggghhhh*
Am I doing something wrong? I was able to go to the Halloween pictures

from
the link on your other post. I'm still trying to find the State fair
pictures.

Val

P.S. That was Caleb. I made the outfit for the grandson of a good
friend......I'm a grandma in training (GIT). LOL

"Joy Hardie" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Val,
The problem is that my website had 600 visitors by 5pm.....and
flattering as that is for me, I guess the free access is somewhat
limited and shuts down hourly when visitors exceed the allotment.
I am fairly sure that after this first day it won't be a problem.
Thanks for your patience.
Joy

P.S Your little boy is a doll in his Uncle Sam outfit Val.

I still get the invalid web page error.

I have picture albums up on Yahoo
http://photos.yahoo.com/valkyriemi
It's
easy, you don't have to sign up for anything and it's FREE and you get

lots
and lots of room!!!

Val

Old November 11th 03, 01:26 PM
Joy Hardie

snip...I'm just gonna buy a plane ticket and pack up a large tub of
my Totally Orgasmic Chocolate Mousse to bring with me to your house.
I'm clicking on this link
and I don't see any left hand tool bar or button that says State Fair.
snip
Val

If you are not seeing the buttons, my husband figures it is because
he cofigured those buttons with Java script and that your computer
doesn't support it. So, he will remedy that this evening (hopefully)
with something else, but in the meantime, here is the main State Fair
page. You should be able to click on any of the pictures to link to
the additional pages highlighting the featured category.

My favorites a
the "Scarlett" page
the Doll Wardrobe page- features Scarlett gowns & Shirley Temple for
American Girl
the General Sewing page- features 1903 corset, Gidget nightie, Santa
Vacumm Cover
Creative Hobby Craft page - features exquisite black tutu, goose egg
jewelry box, pincushion doll, papermache dress form and more
Formal wear page - features renaissance wedding gown

Hope that saves you a trip...but you are always welcometo visit. Oh,
and if you do decide to come anyway, can you make the pudding with
Splenda? I am on Atkins. I have lost 60# this year. Last year I
wighed nearly 200 pounds!
I have been canning applesauce all week with bushels of apples we
picked. I will trade you for some pudding. YUM!
Joy

"Joy Hardie" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

.. .

Old November 19th 03, 01:15 PM
Joy Hardie

My old website from a pre-existing server was closing down so I
transferred most of that stuff to my new website. I still have a few
pages to move but for anyone who hasn't seen it, it might be
interesting. (or maybe not).
It has lot's and lot's and lot's of Costumes - Ice Show, Skating,
Dancing, Tutu etc. and a tiny bit of my All American Soap Box gravity
racer (just for fun).

Joy
Old November 19th 03, 09:32 PM
Joy Hardie

Cea wrote---
WOW!!!!!!! I finally gained access to your site, Joy, and I am
mind-boggled!! Fantastic work! I am amazed and impressed, and there is
no need for you to answer the new post I began today at rec.sewing.
Cea

Am I missing a newsgroup? I only know about this one and alt.sewing.
(rec.sewing?) I didn't see your post there to answer.
Thank you for your kind comment just the same and glad you could
visit. Did you see the new (old) stuff too?

Joy

Old November 20th 03, 04:12 AM
Joy Hardie

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:10:57 -0500 (EST),
wrote:

lilyabello

WOW!!!
Joy