McCall's Needlework & Crafts April 1985 ?

Old November 27th 03, 02:29 PM
Chris_Signe

Default McCall's Needlework & Crafts April 1985 ?

Hi,
I have been searching ebay and all other imaginable places for the April
1985 issue of McCall's Needlework & Crafts. There is an
article/advertisement in it that I would like . Does anyone have a copy
that they are not emotionally attached to? Signe

Old December 1st 03, 01:22 AM
Caryn

Hi,
I have been searching ebay and all other imaginable places for the April
1985 issue of McCall's Needlework & Crafts. There is an
article/advertisement in it that I would like . Does anyone have a copy
that they are not emotionally attached to? Signe

I probably have it, if you can be specific about which ad/article you want I
can see if it's in part of the magazine I can part with.

I won't part with entire issue, but might see if the part you want is something
I can live without!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old December 1st 03, 01:56 AM
Lucille

I have the April issue. If you tell me what you want from it I'll be glad
to send it to you.
Lucille

Old December 5th 03, 12:58 AM
Chris_Signe

Lucille and Caryn,

I have tried to reply to each of you but the messages have come back
undeliverable.

The magazine featured a needlepoint pattern for a deck/director chair. The
leaflet could be ordered through the magazine. I am hoping to obtain photos
descriptions of the pattern as well as the order information that was in the
magazine. The pattern has branches, leaves and a birdnest with eggs.
I had hoped to use it on a vanity stool if I had won the e-bay auction. I'm
still hoping to eventually track the pattern down. Thank you, Signe

Old December 5th 03, 12:53 PM
Caryn

The magazine featured a needlepoint pattern for a deck/director chair. The
leaflet could be ordered through the magazine. I am hoping to obtain photos
descriptions of the pattern as well as the order information that was in the
magazine.

ok, I'll take a look and see what I can find.

I have almost every issue from 1983 to it's demise, so it's probably here!