Miniature Books

Old July 10th 04, 01:50 AM
Rick K

Default Miniature Books

I noticed a message at the end of May about Miniature Magazines, and
how some miniature magazine pictures were put up on the web.

One miniature that I like to make is a combination clock and
bookshelf, and I make a bunch of tiny books to populate the
bookshelves. (I have one of those clock-bookshelves for save on
LiveDeal.) I made scans of some books from my collection of
19th-century books.

I've just put together a web page to add to my Miniatures site, where
I could share those scans with other people, so other people could use
them to make their own miniature books. I've also included some little
details about those books, which I think make them more interesting. I
have them in GIF format to get individual covers, and a PDF of all of
them together to print and cut out.

Here is the URL of the web page:
http://LPHRC.org/rmk/Mini/covers.html

---
Rick Kephart, Malvern, PA
e-mail address: substitute "rmkq" in place of "rmkg" in
(which is not valid but was just set up temporarily to sign up with G
oogle groups).
For Sale on LiveDeal:
http://www.livedeal.com/profile/sale... ser=rkmalvern
Miniatures Web Site: http://LPHRC.org/rmk/Mini/
Old July 10th 04, 05:45 AM
Herb

Rick K wrote:

I noticed a message at the end of May about Miniature Magazines, and
how some miniature magazine pictures were put up on the web.

One miniature that I like to make is a combination clock and
bookshelf, and I make a bunch of tiny books to populate the
bookshelves. (I have one of those clock-bookshelves for save on
LiveDeal.) I made scans of some books from my collection of
19th-century books.

I've just put together a web page to add to my Miniatures site, where
I could share those scans with other people, so other people could use
them to make their own miniature books. I've also included some little
details about those books, which I think make them more interesting. I
have them in GIF format to get individual covers, and a PDF of all of
them together to print and cut out.

Here is the URL of the web page:
http://LPHRC.org/rmk/Mini/covers.html

Those are wonderful! Thank you!

- Herb

Book Reviews: Bead Crochet Books EL Beads 2 February 25th 04 09:25 AM
miniature trade Metis-Artist Doll Houses 0 December 5th 03 06:25 AM
Books on design? Ken Knecht Beads 1 November 12th 03 10:57 PM
AD: Polymer and Bead/Jewelry Books For Sale on Website Lori Greenberg Beads 13 November 12th 03 05:50 AM
Lark Books Call For Artists: Found Object Jewelry Tink Beads 0 October 21st 03 11:35 PM