OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

Old April 28th 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

Default OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

Dawne

Old April 28th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Apr 28, 2:49�pm, "Dawne Peterson" wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. �He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. �Please remember me in your �prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. �If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

Dawne

{{{{{Dawne}}}}}

Nancy
Old April 28th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
el...
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a
delay. I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing
photos, just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some
postcards.

Dawne

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. May his memory be for a blessing.

Today is 20 years since my DH died when he was 54.

Lucille

Old April 28th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Dawne Peterson wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

Dawne

((((((((((Dawne)))))))))) I am so sorry to hear about your brother --
I know how you feel as I lost my brother on Valentine's Day 2003. As
for GB, just send him on to Sheena and don't worry about it one bit.
Have a safe trip and let us know when you have returned home. CiaoMeow
^;;^

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old April 28th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

On 28/04/2010 19:49, Dawne Peterson wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

So sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and with your
family.
Bruce
Old April 28th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Dawne Peterson wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

(((Dawne and family)))

Dawne - heartfelt sympathy and hugs to you all.

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old April 28th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Apr 28, 1:49*pm, "Dawne Peterson" wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. *He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. *Please remember me in your *prayers.

Oh, Dawne, I'm so sorry for your loss! Hugs to you and your family
and certainly prayers are floating about already.

Joan

Old April 29th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Lucille wrote:

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
el...
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the
next few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your
prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a
delay. I may just send him on directly to the next person, without
doing photos, just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still
send some postcards.

Dawne

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. May his memory be for a blessing.

Today is 20 years since my DH died when he was 54.

Lucille

May me deep sympathies go too both of you. Time passes, memories mellow
out, but the pain still remains. My late husband died on March 25th...so
I am with you both.

hugs

Gillian
Old April 29th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
el...
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a
delay. I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing
photos, just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some
postcards.

Dawne

So sorry for your loss, Dawne. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mavia

GeoBear is on his way mirjam Needlework 4 February 18th 10 05:48 AM
GeoBear. joyce Needlework 0 January 28th 10 03:30 PM
Another Doctor's Appointment, Another Delay starlia Beads 5 February 1st 04 11:37 PM
6X6 squares delay SlinkyToy Yarn 0 September 22nd 03 10:02 PM
Minor Complaint and Delay laura Beads 5 September 7th 03 07:08 AM