Happy Birthday to...

Old April 27th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Happy Birthday to...

Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Gill
Old April 27th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Margaret.

Lucille
Old April 27th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-27, Gillian Murray wrote:
Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Gill

Thanks Gill. So far not to bad a day at work and some presents
arrived Sat and Monday that I will open this evening. My MIL is
funding my fun at Celebrations so I'll be partying there.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old April 27th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-27, Lucille wrote:

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Margaret.

Lucille

Thank you very much Lucille.
-Margaret in MA
Old April 27th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

.. .
On 2010-04-27, Gillian Murray wrote:
Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Gill

Thanks Gill. So far not to bad a day at work and some presents
arrived Sat and Monday that I will open this evening. My MIL is
funding my fun at Celebrations so I'll be partying there.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
http://www.silverthorn.org/mstjohn

What a great gift. I wish I could join you.

Lucille

Old April 27th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Gillian Murray wrote:
Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Gill

Happy B'Day a vous from MOI & les chats (and that's about the extent of
my French except for the whole bon jour thing) :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old April 27th 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-27, Gillian Murray wrote:
Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Gill

Thanks Gill. So far not to bad a day at work and some presents
arrived Sat and Monday that I will open this evening. My MIL is
funding my fun at Celebrations so I'll be partying there.
-Margaret in MA

What a great gift. I wish I could join you.

Lucille

I am very thankful that she does that every year, and I wish I could
bring you along.
-Margaret in MA

Old April 27th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-27, Tia Mary wrote:
Gillian Murray wrote:
Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Gill

Happy B'Day a vous from MOI & les chats (and that's about the extent of
my French except for the whole bon jour thing) :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

That's more French than I do, and thank you very much.i These birthday
wishes are making the cold rainy day here seem sunny.
-Margaret in MA

Old April 27th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/27/10 12:37 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Margaret.

Lucille

So moved - see you Friday Margaret...

Cheryl

Happy Birthday, Pat (W) in Va.!!!! Ellison Quilting 15 January 28th 06 11:17 PM
OT - Happy Birthday Tina Quilting 21 December 17th 05 03:22 PM
Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance Jenn Quilting 15 September 17th 05 05:28 PM
OT Happy Birthday Pat W! frood Quilting 13 January 30th 05 07:58 PM
OT HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Sooz Beads 9 June 10th 04 12:17 AM