OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

Old April 29th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn.Mary

Default OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

Mavia wrote:

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
el...

My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the
next few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your
prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a
delay. I may just send him on directly to the next person, without
doing photos, just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still
send some postcards.

Dawne

So sorry for your loss, Dawne. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mavia

I. too, am sorry for your loss. Both of my brothers died in their
fifties, so I can empathise. Hang in there.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
Old April 29th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

On Apr 28, 9:49*pm, "Dawne Peterson" wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. *He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. *Please remember me in your *prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. *If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

Dawne

My condolences DAWN ,
mirjam
Old April 29th 10, 12:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-28, Dawne Peterson wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

Dawne

I am so sorry for your losss and I'm sending hugs and prayers your way.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old April 29th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

lucretiaborgia wrote
I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. May his memory be for a blessing.

Today is 20 years since my DH died when he was 54.

Lucille

Hugs to you too - hard to lose ones partner.

My brother was killed when I was 15, my parents gone by the time I was
30 and recently, the anniversary of my brothers death as I thought
about it, he missed so much life it's painful.

There is never a good time, is there? My brother retired, happily, last
summer, and did get to some of the things on his "I always wanted to"
list---but there were more. Life is precious.

Hugs to all of you too,

Dawne

Old April 30th 10, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
alicia in Hawaii

On Apr 28, 8:49*am, "Dawne Peterson" wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. *He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. *Please remember me in your *prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. *If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

Dawne

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.
My thoughts will be with you and your family.

alicia in Hawaii

GeoBear is on his way mirjam Needlework 4 February 18th 10 06:48 AM
GeoBear. joyce Needlework 0 January 28th 10 04:30 PM
Another Doctor's Appointment, Another Delay starlia Beads 5 February 2nd 04 12:37 AM
6X6 squares delay SlinkyToy Yarn 0 September 22nd 03 10:02 PM
Minor Complaint and Delay laura Beads 5 September 7th 03 07:08 AM