Sue Hillis Women are Angels

Old April 29th 10, 03:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rosanne

Default Sue Hillis Women are Angels

I saw this degign on the online needlework show . Can't find out
anything about it! I emailed Sue Hillis, but she never bothered to
reply even though I know she received the email as we both use AOL
addresses.
Have had two shopos try to find the chart to no avail. Does anyone
know where I may purchase it?
Thanks,
Rosanne
Old April 29th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Rosanne wrote:
I saw this degign on the online needlework show . Can't find out
anything about it! I emailed Sue Hillis, but she never bothered to
reply even though I know she received the email as we both use AOL
addresses.
Have had two shopos try to find the chart to no avail. Does anyone
know where I may purchase it?
Thanks,
Rosanne

It is cute. It is one of her very latest, and may not be available
everywhere. For what it is worth, it is number L490. I just bought
another in the series "Women are like teabags", and that is number L492.
The picture of the one you are referring to is on the back of my chart.

You may well be able to get it if you email Joanne at
www.123stitch.com. She doesn't list it, but Sue is on her board, and I
am sure Joanne can get it for you.

No connection etc, but I have been pleased with the service.

Gillian
Old April 29th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/28/10 10:51 PM, in article ,
"Gillian Murray" wrote:

Rosanne wrote:
[...]

I'll look to see if it as Celebrations this weekend...

Cheryl

OT - angels Bruce Needlework 0 May 7th 07 01:35 PM
OT angels and heroes Polly Esther Quilting 38 September 23rd 05 09:30 PM
Angels KJ Quilting 0 July 10th 05 01:54 AM
See the Angels! GlassManSGC Glass 5 November 11th 03 10:48 PM
crocheted angels,etc. Stella Fenley Yarn 2 October 26th 03 05:25 PM