interesting site

Old February 4th 04, 10:57 PM
Debbie B

Default interesting site

http://www.creativehelps.com/

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old February 4th 04, 11:01 PM
Harry

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:57:47 GMT, "Debbie B" wrote:

http://www.creativehelps.com/

Wowsers! Did you see his fees? Ouch!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old February 4th 04, 11:16 PM
lgreene

wrote:

http://www.creativehelps.com/

Wowsers! Did you see his fees? Ouch!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

Oh my gosh, Harry. Guess you won't be hiring me to be your coach. My fees
are 85.00/hour for coaching!! I think his fees are a bit low, actually,
although for that part of NJ, they are not bad. For Boston, which is where
I coach, they are low, low, low.

I don't call myself a creativity coach, though, I am a personal and
professional coach.

Old February 4th 04, 11:22 PM
Harry

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 23:16:15 GMT, "lgreene" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

http://www.creativehelps.com/

Wowsers! Did you see his fees? Ouch!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

Oh my gosh, Harry. Guess you won't be hiring me to be your coach. My fees
are 85.00/hour for coaching!! I think his fees are a bit low, actually,
although for that part of NJ, they are not bad. For Boston, which is where
I coach, they are low, low, low.

I don't call myself a creativity coach, though, I am a personal and
professional coach.

The difference between you and him are great. He does his by email.
The fees are very reasonable for a one on one in person, but not over
the phone or by email. Anyone that would pay $85.00 to read an email
needs more than coaching.

Old February 4th 04, 11:51 PM
Debbie B

I look at the links and stuff. Free things lol

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Interesting site! Kalera Stratton Beads 4 December 28th 03 07:12 AM
Interesting use of lampwork Christina Peterson Beads 1 November 7th 03 02:18 PM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM