a question and a happy dance

Old September 11th 04, 12:55 PM

Default a question and a happy dance

the happy dance first: the baby afghan is done! it took just over 2
weeks to do - not bad considering it was the first time I did the
pattern, I made several mistakes along the way and work definately
held me back! VBG

the question: there is a craft consignment chain here in the North
East called Cape Cod Crafters. My question is: is there anyone who
has dealt with them (or something like them)? what's it like to deal
with a place where you can consign your crafts? Anyone have any
thoughts?

(for what it's worth: I will be doing a craft fair at my aunt's
church in November. I'll be selling Christmas items and I have to get
a tax id number from the state to collect the sales tax on what I
sell. $50 gets me a license good for 5 years. I work full time with
a part time job on top of it. I don't want to do craft fairs all the
time - no offense to those who do - I just don't have the time! - but
I do want to be able to sell some of my crafts. and I want to be able
to use the license for more than just 1 craft fair.)

Thanks for the help.....

Lisa