Who????

Old December 17th 03, 06:15 PM
Judy P

Default Who????

Who over sees this site????????
judy

Old December 17th 03, 09:08 PM
Me

Judy P wrote:
Who over sees this site????????
judy

What site? You didn't include a URL.

--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
Life is about the journey, not about the destination.

Old December 18th 03, 01:39 AM
Kari

Unless you meant this NewsGroup ?!?

--
Kari (in the UK)
SpamTrap: I will have "no spam" emailed to me!

Old December 19th 03, 01:39 PM
Spike Driver

Some of us see it.

"Judy P" wrote in message
Who over sees this site????????
judy

Old December 19th 03, 02:27 PM
Yarn Forward

There is no moderator for this newsgroup.
Roger.

Judy P wrote:
Who over sees this site????????
judy

--
Yarn Forward
Your On Line Yarn Store

Old December 19th 03, 03:58 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:27:34 -0500, Yarn Forward wrote:

There is no moderator for this newsgroup.
Roger.

And not often anyone goading us to participate, so we fall into long
silences. Me, I've been doing far more hand knitting than machine,
recently, and I wonder if it's because I'm not getting a daily dose of
knitting machine talk, only hand knitting talk on the other news group.

So let's talk!

I know a lot of you are finishing up a mad rush to knit for the holidays.
What sorts of things did you make? What was fun and what turned out to be a
never-again project? Got any KM projects planned for the new year?

Or if you're not knitting for the Holidays, what's the most recent thing
you've knitted on your machine(s)?

Last thing I made was wrist warmers on my sock machine. My flat bed
machines are getting lonely.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old December 19th 03, 05:51 PM
Judy P

I asked the question, because I see all the junk on here and wondered
why it didn't get deleted.... I am a hand knitter, but have a Bond
knitting machine, that I have never had out of the box... Thought maybe
I could pick up ideas and incentive here.. Thank you for the sincere
answers....
judy