No revised Information list!

Old December 2nd 05, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default No revised Information list!

Since I have heard from a couple of people asking me nicely not to put their
information on the list the way it used to be.... and one not-so-nice way of
*telling* me not to put her information on the list. I have decided not to
bother revising the RCTY Information List afterall.

Thank you to those of you who have responded, but instead of doing this...
just add your name to the new way that Mirjam came up with... I like that
way better anyway. The list is shorter and to the point, and not as
detailed, so no one has to worry about too much information getting out onto
the internet.

Gemini

Old December 2nd 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
Since I have heard from a couple of people asking me nicely not to put
their information on the list the way it used to be.... and one
not-so-nice way of *telling* me not to put her information on the list. I
have decided not to bother revising the RCTY Information List afterall.

Thank you to those of you who have responded, but instead of doing this...
just add your name to the new way that Mirjam came up with... I like that
way better anyway. The list is shorter and to the point, and not as
detailed, so no one has to worry about too much information getting out
onto the internet.

Gemini

Gem,
You have MY permission to keep my info as provided in your own personal
database!
(I'll write you offlist, too,)
Hugs,
Noreen

Old December 2nd 05, 04:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy with whatever the group wants to do it, but remember it is
out there as I did a search and found the original list so if I can
anyone can.

Hugs,

Nora

Old December 2nd 05, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"The YARNWRIGHT" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you, Noreen! Any information that anyone sends me will be kept in my
own private list... I am not going to bother revising the list. I have way
too many other things to think and worry about anyway. Besides, Mirjam's
list is short and to the point... just to know where people are.

Gemini

Old December 2nd 05, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"norabalcer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy with whatever the group wants to do it, but remember it is
out there as I did a search and found the original list so if I can
anyone can.

Hugs,

Nora

That's very true, Nora! Someone (was it you, or someone else?) sent me a
link to find the list on google... and sure enough there it was for the
whole world to see, if they're really that interested.

Gemini