baby brick road pics

Old November 10th 05, 01:54 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default baby brick road pics

Here's a picture of the Baby Brick Road for my new grandson who is due March
11, and the beginnings of a Batik Brick Road for my son-in-law for
Christmas.

In the folder "my work".

http://community.webshots.com/user/hicall

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old November 10th 05, 01:59 PM
C & S

That is really nice! I enjoy doing that pattern. Once you've figured it
out, it's such a simple quilt to make. Thank you for sharing.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

Old November 10th 05, 02:38 PM
Queen of Squishies

Yes, I love doing one now. It's simple, quick, and gives an amazing result
that looks very much more complicated than it is. My kind of pattern
alright!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 10th 05, 02:49 PM
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Wonderful quilt! I love yellow and blue together.

joan

Old November 10th 05, 04:24 PM
Marcella Peek

What a nice job you did! Are the blocks the standard size or did you
make them smaller for the baby quilt?

marcella

In article 2iIcf.527796$x96.294656@attbi_s72,

Old November 10th 05, 04:53 PM
Queen of Squishies

The blocks are the standard size, but I messed up my cutting and had to
improvise. So if it looks like some of the blocks are smaller, that's what
you're noticing. Some of the sub-blocks are smaller. If you didn't notice
anything, and were just curious, then I just gave away my secret for no good
reason. LOL!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 10th 05, 05:43 PM
Marcella Peek

In article oWKcf.527983$x96.360853@attbi_s72,
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote:

The blocks are the standard size, but I messed up my cutting and had to
improvise. So if it looks like some of the blocks are smaller, that's what
you're noticing. Some of the sub-blocks are smaller. If you didn't notice
anything, and were just curious, then I just gave away my secret for no good
reason. LOL!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Well, we give up a lot of secrets around here. I was just curious -
didn't know if "baby" was just the size of the quilt or the size of the
block.

marcella

Old November 10th 05, 06:18 PM
Sandy Foster

In article 2iIcf.527796$x96.294656@attbi_s72,
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote:

Here's a picture of the Baby Brick Road for my new grandson who is due March
11, and the beginnings of a Batik Brick Road for my son-in-law for
Christmas.

In the folder "my work".

http://community.webshots.com/user/hicall

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Karen, that blue/yellow is really nice -- you may recall that it's just
about my favorite color combination. As for the one for your SIL,
it's going to be a stunner!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old November 10th 05, 06:52 PM
Queen of Squishies

No, but it only costs $7.00. And it's great pattern!

Karen, Queen of Squishies